World Cup 2010 - Round of 16 (Knock-out stage) **spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
We are terrible, been so poor it's embarassing. We do not deserve to be in the game. However we SHOULD be in the game as it WAS s goal.

Once again it shows up the anti replay lobby to be a muppets tea party.

Ultimately I doubt we will win, especially if Upson stays on the pitch but it's still a complete disgrace. Hopefully the injustice will put a rocket up Rooney as he has been shocking.

Removed. There really is no need.

Soldato
Look at England, even schoolboys can do better. Actually thats an insult to schoolboys.

You fail, as does the user above you

England have had a bad first half of defending but in general they are one of the best in the world at it, having Upson playing hardly helps.

Don
If you were to replace a striker, surely it would be Rooney to depart? Defoe has been fairly effective thus far.

Not in a million years. We need to score and he's our best attacker. No matter how poor he's been, I'd still back him over any other striker in the squad.

Soldato
Yet it's okay for the Scottish members to sit here and rip it out of the English fans?

I'm all for banter and having a laugh but taking the **** out of another nation when your own isn't even in the competition? It's just pathetic.

Calm down. I was born in Germany and feel very passionate about the German side. I haven't even said much wrong. You're way out of line.

Soldato
oh well come on England :) - lets move on and score

I do agree that Germany are playing way better than England though, so I suppose the disallowed goal doesn't actually go against the flow of the game - just very very annoying

Caporegime
Awesome first half....2 german goals and im thinking game over for England then Upson the new micheal jordan of england goes and scores then lampard has a goal disallowed even though it was clearly in...very very unlucky england but they can use this to get something out of this in the 2nd half.

But England really need to sort their defence out....mind you the Germans look shaky in defence too when england run at them.

But what an awesome game...still think England can win this...they just need to assert themselves more defensively..

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

Soldato
@ the Scottish trolls in the thread get out and get back to your haggis. You'll never play in a world cup again you clowns. At least we are there

:rolleyes:

Personal attacks? I haven't seen any Scottish posters post such aggressive posts.

2 Respect: Another straight forward rule which keeps getting broken, don't insult other people for the teams they support or any random wacky ideas they may seem to have, if you don't agree, say so in a calm manner or walk away. In particular aside from this thread I don't want to see the word 'Scum' mentioned towards a team or supporter (most often reserved for Man U fans, the word 'Goon' in reference to Arsenal fans (Gooner is still ok) or sad sad git for supporting Spurs. It isn't clever to say & it isn't funny ok . This does not mean no banter...in fact it means almost the opposite, banter without the insults, most here aren't children so use that brain to brag/mock/have a laugh with a modicum of intelligence. Rule breaks of this nature will lead to suspension followed by removal of access to this forum if you keep breaking the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom