♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ World Cup 2014 - Brazil, June 12 - July 13 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Caporegime
Nasri's girlfriend kicking off on Twitter is pretty hilarious.

Was truly hilarious, as classy as her **** of a boyfriend:p

What's the reason behind leaving him out, is it a football decision or is it more personal?.

From what i read, Deschamps said this:

Samir is an important player for Manchester City but he has not performed that well with France," Deschamps said. "He is a starter at City, which is not the case with France and he has made clear that he is not happy when he is not [a starter], and I can tell you it can be felt in the squad.

Not only that he is a known troublemaker, couldnt have happened to a nicer guy :p:D

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Here's my team, Croatia!

Goalkeepers: Stipe Pletikosa (Rostov), Danijel Subasic (Monaco), Oliver Zelenika (Dinamo Zagreb).

Defenders: Darijo Srna (Shakhtar Donetsk), Dejan Lovren (Southampton), Vedran Corluka (Lokomotiv Moscow), Gordon Schildenfeld (Panathinaikos), Danijel Pranjic (Panathinaikos), Ivan Strinic (Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk), Domagoj Vida (Dynamo Kiev), Sime Vrsaljko (Genoa), Igor Bubnjic (Udinese).

Midfielders: Luka Modric (Real Madrid), Ivan Rakitic (Sevilla), Niko Kranjcar (Queens Park Rangers), Ognjen Vukojevic (Dynamo Kiev), Ivan Perisic (Wolfsburg), Mateo Kovacic (Inter Milan), Milan Badelj (Hamburg), Ivo Ilicevic (Hamburg), Marcelo Brozovic (Dinamo Zagreb), Ivan Mocinic (Rijeka), Mario Pasalic (Hajduk Split), Sammir (Getafe).

Forwards: Mario Mandzukic (Bayern Munich), Ivica Olic (Wolfsburg), Eduardo (Shakhtar Donetsk), Nikica Jelavic (Hull City), Ante Rebic (Fiorentina), Duje Cop (Dinamo Zagreb).

I'm not expecting much but I really wish I was there for the opening game... a few years ago when I was in Brasil with the now ex (she lives there) I was already thinking about the World Cup, and how cool it would be if we qualified and played against her team, Brasil. Shame we are not together anymore otherwise I would most likely be living in Belo Horizonte right now :D

Soldato
a few years ago when I was in Brasil with the now ex (she lives there) I was already thinking about the World Cup, and how cool it would be if we qualified and played against her team, Brasil. Shame we are not together anymore otherwise I would most likely be living in Belo Horizonte right now :D

I'd probably have stayed with her until the 14th July 2014... :D

Caporegime
Soldato
fun times ahead

tumblr_l3x2u9cCdh1qcq1dko1_250.gif

Soldato
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/manchesterunited/article4097035.ece

Is Rooney past his peak (so, is going to decline from now on)? Would an England starting eleven be better without him?

It's tough to say whether he's past his peak - I still honestly don't think anyone quite knows his best position, so you can't really say when he peaked! As an out and out striker he's not up there with the likes of Sturridge, who himself is far from world class. As a number 10 he's not as good as Lallana who is far more imaginative, moves the ball faster, and doesn't spend most of the match smacking 60 yard passes to the flanks.

Rooney can do special, special things when he's on his game - things that no other English player can do. But he doesn't fall into a system or a position (at Utd or England). Based on pure ability he's one of our best players. Based on putting him in a team that actually works, I wouldn't start him.

Soldato
On ITV news just now, 3 stadiums are nowhere near ready and they've had several years to prepare! They still have to install 42000 seats in one stadium, and one of the others is still a bit of a building site. One of the stadiums not ready will be for the opening Brazil match. They're saying it's a race against the clock. Since this is now becoming a hurried job, I'd be worried about something collapsing during a match.

Soldato
OP
On ITV news just now, 3 stadiums are nowhere near ready and they've had several years to prepare! They still have to install 42000 seats in one stadium, and one of the others is still a bit of a building site. One of the stadiums not ready will be for the opening Brazil match. They're saying it's a race against the clock. Since this is now becoming a hurried job, I'd be worried about something collapsing during a match.

thats shocking. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom