World Cup Quarter Final - England v Portugal **SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
dirtydog said:
Come to think of it, they should suspend the rules on swearing for times like this. Then I could say what I really want to say about Sven and his "tactics"...

Indeed you need ninja typing skills to be in full force before u hit that reply button

Sem

Sem

Soldato
can anyone guess the headlines for tomorrow

will they bash rooney

or sven for not take capable strikers

i mean WTF was all the full about wallcott :mad:

all they hype leading up to the world cup and he doesnt even play

while defoe/bent is left out

i really **** off at sven right now
hes laughing all the way to the bank

Associate
vanpeebles said:
gerrard has stank bad all tournament. same for lampard, they shrank and hid on the world stage

I thought Gerrard and Hargreaves were our two best players just there, I realise Gerrard hasn't lived up to expectations but goals are what you need, adn he delivered in that sense.

Associate
reflex said:
I like the way people can support England without getting there posts reported but if you support Portugal your the spawn of satan :mad:

edit - And now my sig is bad? Loads of people on this forum have signatures of England players..and i don't mind.

Now you are getting the idea , finally :rolleyes:

Soldato
Tom can you get on msn please. :)

Im supporting Germany now, I hope Christiano Ronaldo and Figo can't win the final, nothing really against Portugal and there keeper was fantastic in the shootout.

Germany all the way now.

Caporegime
reflex said:
I like the way people can support England without getting there posts reported but if you support Portugal your the spawn of satan :mad:

No. If they supported Portugal but didn't post a load of crap and winding up posts (like Ballistic :mad:) then they wouldn't be the 'spawn of satan'.

Soldato
Why the hell are some of you bad/sore losers? Why keep reporting bad posts etc... Jesus . Its only a game and some folks having a poke at the fact we got knocked out of the world cup isnt that bad.. I did it to some mates at work, so what! They are surly going to rip me to bits tomorrow but I`m not bothered. Sure on the forums it can insight some bad blood but what the ****??? ITS ONLY A GAME and we are coming home... SO *******WHAT.

Yes I was upset at losing.

Caporegime
salami1212 said:
i feel sorry for the man who bet £200,000 that england would win the world cup

imagine what he must have been feeling?

I'd hope he isn't too bothered as I would only bet such a sum if I could really afford it like pocket change.

If not, I'll happily laugh at the cretin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom