World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Soldato
As of approx. 1PM 30th March, my order has moved from Confirmed to In Production.

Ship date (3rd April) and Delivery date (22nd April) remain the same.

Same! Hope this may turn up sooner rather than later but can wait either way. As long as its here before May 1st when my Wife comes back from an extended trip I may be able to sneak it under the radar :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I wouldn't be surprised if these arrive over the weekend. The current shipping/delivery times might be them giving themselves a bit of leeway in case the next stock delivery goes sideways.
My thoughts exactly. If production is anything like last time then it may get dispatched tomorrow and arrive by Friday even :D

Last edited:
Associate
Still confirmed. :(

I blame waiting too long figuring out whether I should keep my pre-8am order or re-order.

Hopefully means the queue is going down quick though, so maybe next week looks somewhat likely?

Soldato
My only concern is that the "shipped" date is when it leaves the factory on the other side of the world. But they wouldn't do that... right? :p

I'm guessing everyone who has gone to production had a shipping date of 3rd April?

Associate
Mine also now in production.

Honestly if the bank payment fails or something due to 2FA I'll be well ******.

Is anyone else worried about this.. ie amount has been transferred back into account today. Pending cancelled. They need to charge the card.. when shipped but what if 2FA stops them. My card is monzo.

Associate
My only concern is that the "shipped" date is when it leaves the factory on the other side of the world. But they wouldn't do that... right? :p
Even then it shouldn't take that long. I had a laptop from Lenovo ship from China during a bank holiday and it took a bit over a week, would have probably been a week exactly if UPS hadn't decided to take it out for delivery in a location no where close to me before finally realising it was in the wrong place and delivering. Not looking forward to UPS again if that's who dell use lol. The best part was I even phoned them during the day when that happened saying that you're in the wrong place and they insisted they were going to deliver it still despite being 100 miles away.

Soldato
I don't suppose anyone knows the difference between the Gsync modes?

I have seen some people saying their mode says "Normal" while others and mine says "Gsync"
Apart from off, i don't know what the difference is supposed to be.

The manual is not helpful in this matter.

Associate
Just reordered this monitor again been looking around all week for something better at the same price but can't find anything, going to take 4 month's to get it so plenty of time for me to change my mind again later lol.

Had no discount's so paid £1099.99 wonder if that retail price will go up.
Anyway Dell UK don't take any money so it's a good backup in case nothing better turns up in the four month's wait like other brand's of QD OLED monitor's.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Dayuuuum, just played doom eternal on this and by far the best HDR experience so far and also 175HZ/fps :eek:

jBW0rWJ.jpg

nLzMfyY.jpg

m3RAXTo.jpg

Motion is so clean.

Everything about it just looks better than the e7.

Clarity/sharpness really is great and not noticing any loss in detail at all compared to my 4k oled @TNA

EDIT:

@mrk

Tested that HDr auto switch too, seems to work in doom eternal, windows settings hdr is off but in game with hdr set, it auto enables and once you quit the game it goes back to SDR. Means no need to faff with win + alt + b key to enable/disable hdr now, although probably game dependant.

Caporegime
Awesome :D

From everything I have seen so far I think I will be impressed. Just hope it is not a defective unit.

Yeah I mean even if you do notice some slight loss coming from your 4k 27", everything else is going to blow you away and make up for that.

Back
Top Bottom