World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Caporegime
Alright so they now offered a 34" ultrawide with 180Hz....

VA panel :/

It's priced at budget end though so can't knock it for the circa £240 it costs, will get it in and base it on its merits as a budget gaming monitor, free monitor :p

Why don't you just go back and be honest to them "look I want the best oled monitor for free, is that too much to ask for?" :D :cry:

Associate
Alright so they now offered a 34" ultrawide with 180Hz....

VA panel :/

It's priced at budget end though so can't knock it for the circa £240 it costs, will get it in and base it on its merits as a budget gaming monitor, free monitor :p
Why don't you just go back and be honest to them "look I want the best oled monitor for free, is that too much to ask for?" :D :cry:
And some games for testing purposes too.

Soldato
I might write back and ask when I am getting my compensation.

Although, I remember the TalkTalk hack. My information got out in that one, and I had phishing calls for months. Talktalk got fined, and stupid me, I thought the fines were to pay the victims compensation :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I might write back and ask when I am getting my compensation.

Although, I remember the TalkTalk hack. My information got out in that one, and I had phishing calls for months. Talktalk got fined, and stupid me, I thought the fines were to pay the victims compensation :cry:

Maybe I can ask for a 20% off code for the 32" QD OLED :D

Caporegime
VRR Flicker - It's still rife to the point that RTINGS now factor it into their metrics:

VA and OLED have it, TN and IPS do not.

Apparently they will be testing the aw 34 dw model since people like myself are reporting the lack of noticeable flickering on these screens, at least compared to what they have shown there (which is arguably a torture test and not going to be noticeable for majority of people which is true as if your fps is fluctuating from such a low extreme, which isn't even likely to ever happen to the extent they show)

Back
Top Bottom