World of Warcraft: Classic

Associate
Reason why I need to stay away! lol

And it won't be as good as it was back in the day...

Well for me it is just as enjoyable as it was back in the day, and if i had no responsibilities i could easily get back to playing just as much as i used to.

Only difference is that now everyone knows the content, so its much quicker/faster and has not got the factor of being fresh, but that does not mean it is not good!

Ske

Ske

Associate
Had a few good scraps down in Stranglethorn Vale last night! Hope it's the same tonight. Did get killed a few times by a ?? Priest but whatever.. hopped layer in the end! :D

Associate
Only got a level 22 Paladin and level 11 Rogue - unfortunately work is getting in the way.

I'm enjoying it, though the experience I'm getting in Classic isn't quite lining up with my nostalgia, probably because I missed the proper end game Vanilla all those years ago and only started playing in TBC. In fact the more Vanilla I play the more I seem to be jonesing for TBC (no interest in anything after TBC - well except soloing Zul'Gurub for the tiger mount on a level 80 DK :p)

Last edited:
Sgarrista
Commissario
Yes bois!

Wo-WScrn-Shot-091019-205314.jpg

Soldato
Where do you guys find the time? I am only level 27!

I'm on 22 and on holiday for a week so no leveling. Classic is a slow burner though, I know I can't compete so I'm playing my own game and joining/helping others out when I can. I'm sure there'll be plenty of alts coming that I'll team up with. As I remember the journey was far more entertaining than end game as to progress at 60 you needed to be raiding or serious PvP, which I imagine a lot of people won't have time for this time around.

Caporegime
I'm on 22 and on holiday for a week so no leveling. Classic is a slow burner though, I know I can't compete so I'm playing my own game and joining/helping others out when I can. I'm sure there'll be plenty of alts coming that I'll team up with. As I remember the journey was far more entertaining than end game as to progress at 60 you needed to be raiding or serious PvP, which I imagine a lot of people won't have time for this time around.

Myself and another friend from classic will more than likely class share if we go PVP. Raiding is just so dam hardcore and you can get pretty much everything form PVP to a tier 2.5 level.

Soldato
Myself and another friend from classic will more than likely class share if we go PVP. Raiding is just so dam hardcore and you can get pretty much everything form PVP to a tier 2.5 level.

Yes I think I'll PvP and do 5/10 man smaller stuff. Wherever that gets me to will be fine, plus a few alts will keep me busy.

Soldato
I'm gonna go ahead and say it. Ravager is broken and I love it.

Was running cath earlier. Told the tank to hold back, ran in pulled like 14 mobs, LOS'd them to stack next to the door. Popped ret, one whirlwind and Ravager proced I hit 770dps that fight.

I don't think I ever want to get a new weapon

Soldato
Ended up watching some content on twitch yesterday - seeing a MC raid brings back memories

Almost tempted to get involved again .. but then remembered the years lost!
It’s fun looking back but remembering the hours each day farming to clear Naxx.. ugh

Glad to say I’ve done it once but I’ll pass this time - wouldn’t be able to play it and be casual so best stay away

Associate
Ended up watching some content on twitch yesterday - seeing a MC raid brings back memories

Almost tempted to get involved again .. but then remembered the years lost!
It’s fun looking back but remembering the hours each day farming to clear Naxx.. ugh

Glad to say I’ve done it once but I’ll pass this time - wouldn’t be able to play it and be casual so best stay away

I'm the same, I get tempted and then the realization sets in about how much time I sank into this first time around, I had no kids then, now I have two, absolutely no way I could go back. If I did I know I would never be able to achieve the level of gear I got before so would always feel as if I'm chasing an impossible battle, casual just would not give the same level of satisfaction. I watch a few of them on Twitch to rekindle the memories a bit, that's all I have time for.

Back
Top Bottom