World of Warcraft: Classic

Soldato
OP
I voted alliance. Spent 90% of my WoW time as Horde and would be good to experience classic as Alliance.

This is where I currently stand, I know Horde like the back of my hand, all the quests, best leveling zones etc etc. I played from Beta right through to Lich, took a break, jumped in every now and then. Got back into it heavily for Legion and went back to mythic raid clearing and even sold a bunch of runs with the guild (made some pretty pennies doing that!). Jumped into the recent expansion, not feeling it at all. During this entire play time, I've never taken an Alliance toon above Lv15 or so...

I feel it would be a perfect opportunity to see how the other side operates, starting from ground zero. I'm pretty excited about it.

Soldato
It's definitely allowing more than one vote, I've already voted and clicking the link allows me to vote again.

That's odd, I set the security up to block multiple votes. Oh well, let's just go with Alliance then as it's currently winning and the poll has been open for a few days with a decent number of votes.

Next question, Golemagg or Shazzrah?

Associate
Won’t streamers be attracted to either Golemagg or Shazzrah? I really don’t want to play on a realm where the economy is screwed or biased due to streamers. Plus what’s the queue length likely to be on these? I’m tempted to rethink now and maybe opt for PvE. Hmmm.

Soldato
Streamers and the "super lol nolife hardcore 6 alts guilds" are all going NA.

What about Method? I'll be surprised if they go NA. I'm sure Sco said they were jumping into Classic with some of their main raid roster, but not all. Personally I would hate to be on a server with Method, the economy and AH would be a mess.

Also what about other top EU retail guilds? Pieces EU? Aversion probably DE servers. Memento EU?

Soldato
Won’t streamers be attracted to either Golemagg or Shazzrah? I really don’t want to play on a realm where the economy is screwed or biased due to streamers. Plus what’s the queue length likely to be on these? I’m tempted to rethink now and maybe opt for PvE. Hmmm.

Yea ive decided to go PVE, I want to quest without being backstabbed from nowhere, not decided on a realm though.

Associate
Not sure what I'd play in WoW Classic. I joined in early TBC and only really clicked with a Draenei Shaman after initially playing a Night Elf Hunter. It wasn't until about level 40 I finally accepted I'd picked the wrong class for me and rerolled.

Seems retracing my exact nostalgic footsteps isn't possible, and am conflicted as to whether go Shaman on Horde or something else on alliance.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
What about Method? I'll be surprised if they go NA. I'm sure Sco said they were jumping into Classic with some of their main raid roster, but not all. Personally I would hate to be on a server with Method, the economy and AH would be a mess.

Also what about other top EU retail guilds? Pieces EU? Aversion probably DE servers. Memento EU?

I doubt the world first guilds will be spamming classic. They've gotta grind AP for their neck :p

Soldato
Takes away 50% of the fun/game going pve.... May as well play a single player game :p

That might be true if people could be trusted to be reasonable, but they can't. 99% of people are utter ***** and so PVP realms are just masochistic punishment. If I see someone 30 levels lower, or AFK, I leave them alone. Sadly I'm a minority. I don't want my experience of a game I'm paying for to be dictated by other people. At least in PVE I can tag myself PVP if I fancy it.

Back
Top Bottom