***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Associate
I have played WoW in the past, when it first came out there were big battles. Now it's all instanced small fights. The new expansion will bring 20 vs 20. Is it me or is that still small. Why can't we have 100 vs 100 player battles.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I have played WoW in the past, when it first came out there were big battles. Now it's all instanced small fights. The new expansion will bring 20 vs 20. Is it me or is that still small. Why can't we have 100 vs 100 player battles.

AV is still 40v40, which is still a rush fest for the most part. Spent best part of 10 hours in there for a single match, back in Vanilla. Can't imagine how much of a **** show 100v100 would be.

Soldato
Just had an email from Blizzard inviting me back for 48 hours for free.

I hope I don't get too addicted as then I would have to buy Battle for Azeroth and resubscribe. At least it'll give me something fun to do.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Just had an email from Blizzard inviting me back for 48 hours for free.

I hope I don't get too addicted as then I would have to buy Battle for Azeroth and resubscribe. At least it'll give me something fun to do.

Yeah I got the same email mate. Don't think I'll be re-subbing, I'd probably just be grinding arenas if I did!

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Will be a complete wasteland come the release of classic wow. Either that or it will be shutdown beforehand.

Dont see the point investing so much time in to something thats pirate which could be lost at any point.

Yep, agree with this. Played on Nostalrius for a week or two but the novelty wears out pretty quick.

Associate
Will be a complete wasteland come the release of classic wow. Either that or it will be shutdown beforehand.

Dont see the point investing so much time in to something thats pirate which could be lost at any point.

There's over 4000 level 80s on this server who have spent a lot of time.

The server won't ever shut down and its currently increasing at 200 members a day.

They also have over 30 paid staff

Back
Top Bottom