** World of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria - Available to Pre Order for £24.95 + COLLECTORS EDITION AVA

Associate
anyone still plays that ****....

panda's and pokemon ... sigh

gw2 it is as after diablo 3 i never buy any Blizzard game ever.

Good deal anyway if you still into this ****

Soldato
The WoW geeks, as you so delightfully put it, will be buying direct off Blizzard so they can play at 11pm the day before release anyway.

Yes wow geeks. So why r they giving ocuk a hard time about their release times?

Don't get me wrong. I used to be one till I realised I was paying 7 quid a month for the same tripe day in day out.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
anyone still plays that ****....

panda's and pokemon ... sigh

gw2 it is as after diablo 3 i never buy any Blizzard game ever.

Good deal anyway if you still into this ****

thanks for taking the time to express your opinion in a well rounded and concise manner.

:eek:

They're actually called Pandarians? Are you sure this isn't a Blizzard windup? What next, rhinocerians?

I'm going to be honest, as I don't play WOW, when I got the email to set this up, I thought this was a wind up :p

Associate
thanks for taking the time to express your opinion in a well rounded and concise manner.

if you even censor the word ****

sorry but not my problem, since when is **** even a censored word unless you do not want people to call **** products **** and have a different opinion :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
if you even censor the word ....

sorry but not my problem, since when is .... even a censored word unless you do not want people to call .... products .... and have a different opinion :)

its on the swear filter because it is unacceptable.

I would suggest you take the time during your suspension to read the forum rules regarding inappropriate language.

Soldato
Its not fair for people to have a go at OCUK for having no choice but to abide by Blizzards rules, its Blizzards fault for forcing OCUK and others to not sell the game until the official release day (which in this country is the day after release).

Yes other retailers do choose to break the rules but it doesn't mean we should expect OCUK to, this is a good deal for people who can wait a day to play the game (In my case I don't have a week off this year so am not in a massive rush to level like I was in previous expansions)

its on the swear filter because it is unacceptable.

To be fair to him, if he used the word I think he did, its not a swear word, in fact its a word we teach our children to use instead of swear/rude/bad words, so its a mystery why its on the language filter in the first place and his confusion is kind of justifiable. Having said that though he should have known better than to spam it after finding out it wasn't allowed here :p

Soldato
Its not fair for people to have a go at OCUK for having no choice but to abide by Blizzards rules, its Blizzards fault for forcing OCUK and others to not sell the game until the official release day (which in this country is the day after release).

Yes other retailers do choose to break the rules but it doesn't mean we should expect OCUK to, this is a good deal for people who can wait a day to play the game (In my case I don't have a week off this year so am not in a massive rush to level like I was in previous expansions)

If you read rjkoneill's posts the way he's intending then even people who order from OcUK will be able to play at midnight just fine anyway. :cool:

Soldato
Why? I'm not a wow player myself so don't understand why an expansion to a popular game is a bad thing?

Could you explain your opinion?

The more Blizzard expand WoW the worse it gets. There's no redeeming how much the game is ruined and no hiding how Blizzard are grasping at straws to stop players from leaving. Every month I hear of a new marketing technique and it makes me feel sick. Since the Burning Crusade expansion the game has gone down hill. Promising features and not delivering, spending time developing things that don't need developing. Throwing in daft features willy nilly after years of debate and telling their community it wouldn't work. Blizzard expect a premium to play their underwhelming content. They ask their customers to agree under contract to pay and play 12 months in advance. Another thing is I can say first hand is how incompetent Blizzard's in game support team is. I played the game for around 6 years and they were only able to offer help on a handful of occasions. Sometimes I would wait several days only to receive a standardised reply which offered no help whatsoever.

I'm not on a rant, no doubt someone will shoot me down for the things I say. I was a huge fan of the game to begin with but now I feel disgusted by the decisions Blizzard have made..

What I meant by "it would be wise" is I know just how addictive this game is, how everything in it is designed to be addictive and time consuming. Basically you have your avatar and you spend all your time in an environment of random chance. Everything you do in the game is like a roll of a dice with the odds stacked against you. The slim chance of getting what you want is enough to keep you playing. It's comparable to the addiction of gamblers. It's hard to not think of the whole thing being completely immoral and on the same level.

Anyway, there's some my reasons for saying what I said. I'm fully expecting a torrent of hate coming my way but the things I have said are factual whether the current community choose to admit it or not - and no I'm not being a **** about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom