***World of Warcraft - The Elysium Project***

Soldato
4170 queue for PvE at the moment.

Last night I logged in but there where so many people at the first quest that the mobs just impossible to find. Also no 100% drop rates either. I logged off as I didnt want to spend hours on the first quest.

Soldato
OP
I unsubbed retail wow a few months back. Just not interested now, too much going on and always have that 'falling behind' feeling. Until next expansion that is, where everyone is on level pegging so to speak. Anyway, I gave Elysium a go when it started and with the sheer number of players in the same zone it ruined it a bit. Now I guess its all levelled out and player base are spread out I might load it back up and give it a new go with a new toon. Anyone fancy joining?

Soldato
I'm very interested. Am off work for 3 weeks now and am hankering for an mmo but dont want to pay! Been toying with going back to eve but this could be fun. Have forwarded the link to my group to see if they would join.

Soldato
OP
For what its worth I have rolled an Undead Warlock on the Elysium server, My toon name is - Bitesize. Sat at level 5 (nearly 6) in the Pumpkin farm :p

Edit:Off to work now but will be online late tonight for a bit and definitely tomorrow day time at some point :!

Last edited:
Soldato
I gave up a few months back now. Got bored of the grind (which sadly whilst they've tried to correct it with more WQ choice, in a way have made it worse), plus I got bored of being melee in raids so I levelled a Druid to try ranged spellcasting and hated it. :(

Add to that the only other choice is marksmanship which is about as bad as specs get at the moment (honestly, after WOD how have they managed to bugger it up so badly?) and that Nighthold after all the wait was just bland as all hell and I lost interest quickly.

[Edit] Whoops, wrong thread. Sorry.

Soldato
Didnt read droolings post and started a human mage. Sitting at lvl 6. Kind of nice in a way to remember how it was. Got so used to quests holding your hand to the right mobs/areas. Actually have to read quest text now and pay attention.

Soldato
I just picked it up again, playing an Orc hunter until I've got some G behind me to buy better items for my rogue to level without too much frustration.

I only just dinged 10 last night on the hunter and did the pet quest, so if anyone fancies meeting up and questing, let me know. I'm just doing the Sen'Jin village quests as I skipped them whilst leveling and need a level or 2 before I hit up barrens. My character name is freshage.

Associate
ill be installing this at the weekend so im up for teaming up just let me know what server u guys are on and what side and ill make a toon for them

Soldato
i went ot the website to download the client but didn't have a program installed that could extract it - what do you guys use? Thinks its a WTF. file

Soldato
Ok quick question after downloading the torrent where should it be installed does it need to go in the wow files somewhere or not???

Soldato
OP
It seems those of us who have started playing it again are spread across the different servers and factions. It would be nice to be all the same, maybe start again all together same faction and server? I am not against starting again and rolling another toon. We all need to come up with the credentials.

Back
Top Bottom