World Snooker Championship 2019

Permabanned
Hope Higgins comes back as am sick of the stick he gets from the average lager drinking snooker 'fan'. He never cheated and is an all time great. Coming back to win this title for the 5th time would cement his place. Can't stand Trump, would like to see his face if he bottles it from here!

Caporegime
I've struggled to see fat bloke this year. I thought he was there yesterday but not in his usual central seat.

I don't know who you mean.

There are three I look out for

*the bank manager who is overweight and wears glasses (he may be the one you are referring to - he sits front row, centre of table 2) who's been there nearly every session
*Maggie Thatcher who sports a similar hairstyle, wears pearls, only seen her today
*the guy that used to wear a football shirt and got told off for doing so who sits next to the players on table 2, he's been there a lot as well

Caporegime
I wonder how much it costs to attend every single session, like many of them do.

Some of the people on the front have Crucible season tickets or something from what I can gather. When the Crucible was either being first built or extended they offered a limited number of lifetime tickets to people that helped fund the construction works. I don't know whether that's entirely 100% true.

Commissario
*the bank manager who is overweight and wears glasses (he may be the one you are referring to - he sits front row, centre of table 2) who's been there nearly every session

That's him - I thought he was sitting about four of five seats to his left (ie towards the player) yesterday evening and have struggled to spot him this year. Has he lost weight?

Can't believe we're talking about the spectators when such a great match is going on!

Another century break, this is incredible today.

Caporegime
That's him - I thought he was sitting about four of five seats to his left (ie towards the player) yesterday evening and have struggled to spot him this year. Has he lost weight?

I think he might have lost a stone or two but he's still overweight. :p

I don't know how much longer my nerves can hold out, I've never wanted Judd to win something so badly.

Back
Top Bottom