world war III

Associate
Overlag said:
the land was Palestinians to begin with.... You say hand over more land, but they are only returning to there rightful owner...

Its like all these news services showing riots against IDF and them going on about Palestinians rioting and killing Israel soldiers..... errm the IDF SHOULDNT BE in Palestine... If you invade a country you should expect deaths, and expect unrest.

Israel was given over 50% of Palestine when it was "created" and soon took over a lot more of Palestine in acts of self defence.... which soon turned into aggression as they moved into Palestine... Then started settling on these lands which is illegal...... However Israel, UK and US sit there complaining that the Palestine are upset and killing Israelis in these areas? but totally miss the point that Israelis shouldn't BE there?

But why start this when you are getting the land back ?

It's like two kids, one a big bully and the other a small weedy kid. Big bully nicks small kids sweets. Big bully is about to hand sweets back, and then small kid kicks big bully in the knackers. Doesn't make sense to me. :confused:

Man of Honour
robgmun said:
"I don't know with what WWIII will be fought with, but i do know that WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

humm can we kill this quote its stupid. WW4 would be fought with nukes and guns. eaxcatly as WW3 wqould be fought.
Theres huge underground bunkers with all are technology in. Scientists would be sent there in the event of WW3... So you would have a much reduced population, and limited infastructure, but the know how would be there to build such technology.

And no I dont think were heading for WW3..

Back
Top Bottom