World War Z

Associate
This looks pretty decent for a coop mindless zombie game, Epic launcher and all, and I have a lot of hope that Back 4 Blood is a real spiritual successor to the Left 4 Dead games too.

I liked World War Z the movie but South Park totally nailed the cheesier parts of it with their parody. The World War Z book though is actually really great and I highly recommend it,

Soldato
First time I'm not happy with cdkeys. Just had a refund of the order with no explanation. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit:

Got a response from them.

We regret to inform you that there has been an unexpected issue with stock for this title so we have had to cancel your order and refund your payment

Given they are still selling it guess they couldn't source it cheaply. Bit annoying but will buy direct from epic store since it's the same price but will wait since I'm not getting any savings.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just seen a comment in a Twitch stream (different game but they are talking about World War Z) which read as follows:

We regret to inform you that there has been an issue with this title in that Epic will not be releasing keys to Third Parties so we had had to cancel your order and refund the payment.

The person hasn't said which third party they used, but looks like that's what the issue might be

Associate
if you want a decent zombie game reminiscent of l4d check out killing floor 2. You can pick it up pretty cheap in the sales and they often have free play weekend.

Pretty well supported aswell there are allot of comminity made maps and tripwire do some awesome events.

Back
Top Bottom