World War Z

Soldato
I'm not understanding the hate for this. L4D2 wasn't exactly filled with features or anything. It was a basic game with a few missions and not a lot else, but it was fun. This is fun too.
I think it’s just value based as it is a really great game at £15.

Associate
I'm not understanding the hate for this. L4D2 wasn't exactly filled with features or anything. It was a basic game with a few missions and not a lot else, but it was fun. This is fun too.

The replayability of Left 4 Dead is what made that game what it is. I still enjoy booting it up to this day.

Having not played World War Z (but am very intrigued by it). Is it something that has lots of replay value?

Soldato
Hey there, is there anyone here with this game and a radeon vii ?

For me it runs at over 100fps on 4k ultra settings on vulkan, which is amazing, except that it freezes with the sound still playing and when i alt tab it is a grey box telling me it is not responding either, wait, or close th program.
Anyone else with this?
It runs quite well in dx11 @ 70-90fps anyway, but its strange that vulkan should crash when the horde arrives and not dx11

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
With the Epic store discount, currently costs £18, so gave this a try last night.
Definitely looks good. Ran it with Vulkan with all settings maxed out. Limited my frame rate to 60 and it seemed to be using virtually no resources.

Unfortunately, as a game, left me rather unwhelmed. Nicer looking version of Left4Dead very much summarises it. Yet somehow, didn't give me that same horror feel that I had from L4D. Not sure why, just felt a little sterile, so I requested a refund (apparently Epic will give a refund if you play less than 2 hours).

Soldato
a little update on this game. the big tokyo patch solved all my crashing issues and it’s a joy to play.

the japan episode, episode 4, is really nicely done.

the game itself is just nuts.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I found the game enjoyable, it would be better if I could play with a few mates rather than randoms.

Back
Top Bottom