World War Z

Soldato
Follow up video.

He just sounds ****** off with his received comments and is now in full on justification mode.

It is what it is. Yes it will get a bit repetitious and for me it won’t have any replay value but should be a blast while it lasts. Value wise well yes we’ve all had better.

Soldato
ohh that's certainly piqued my interest - i had just assumed this was just a spray and pray type game which isn't my cup of tea anymore. so this is more an RPG, or rather 'Divisionesque' but with zombies?

Exactly that mate. I've not played it, but going from the vids I've seen, its like Division with zombies. I cannot comment on gear etc, but the weapons, movement and fighting mechanics look pretty much the same on first glance.

Soldato
Exactly that mate. I've not played it, but going from the vids I've seen, its like Division with zombies. I cannot comment on gear etc, but the weapons, movement and fighting mechanics look pretty much the same on first glance.
cheers fella. i'll have to look more into it. let that be a lesson to me not to dismiss a game on first appearances!

Soldato
I always try and give new releases a couple of months now after release before looking at them or the reviews. Seems virtually every game released now is utter gash, or close to it, on release.

Just to add to what I said earlier, its very much looks like a L4D graphics wrapper though. Some streamers I've been watching have likened it to L4D3....like everything you'd want in that game...

Associate
If this was on steam with a large player base for £15-20 I would buy this, as it stands its too expensive for what it is and I'm refusing to buy anything from the epic store.

Caporegime
I'm not understanding the hate for this. L4D2 wasn't exactly filled with features or anything. It was a basic game with a few missions and not a lot else, but it was fun. This is fun too.

Back
Top Bottom