worst embarrasing thing

Caporegime
greenlizard0 said:
These threads pop up every few months. I'm sure that Scuzi will be in here soon retelling a fantastic and hilarious story very soon.

Shall we just copy and paste it from another thread and save him the trouble? ;)

Soldato
I was then about to say I bet you Scuzi will be ehre with his one about dropping a log in some farmers back garden. It was even funnier when he illustrated it lol.

Soldato
Behemoth said:
I was then about to say I bet you Scuzi will be ehre with his one about dropping a log in some farmers back garden. It was even funnier when he illustrated it lol.

Lmao I remember reading him saying something about that. It was hillarious :D

Soldato
Apparently i ran around a swimming pool naked when i was 8 which i got rather embaressed about when my friends dad told my friends even though i defended myself saying he was lying.

i have pretty good memory and i cant remember the incident so it probably wasnt true, my best mates step dad also came up to me once and started accusing me of sending my "friend" pron through msn, i actually didnt send him anything and got him back by taking a screenshot of his files by browsing his shared files on a P2P program, he got a blinder of a smacked arse when i showed his step dad, good job i had it photoshopped as well ;D.

10 year old skills :D

Man of Honour
Ahhh go on then...

I've had my fair share of embarrasing incidents but this by far was the one incident during which I wished I was dead.

3 years ago I was out with my dad and a few of his mates hunting rabbits with our dogs and a couple of ferrets. We were in a field in the middle of nowhere and after a few catches the adrenaline had gotten the better of me and I really had to do a poop. I told the others I was away for a crap and went around the back of a hedge where I squatted and began to do my business. Now, sods law meant that it wasn't a standard solid poop, it had to be of the messiest variety.
So there I was crapping away when I hear one of the guys shout "GRAB THAT FERRETT!" I looked around to see what was happening when the white ferrett came bolting through the hedge. It startled me and I panicked. I got up whilst making a "Whohwohwohhowo" noise, trousers around my ankles, crap running down my legs and fell over a smaller hedge that was to the side of me.. At the other side of the hedge was a farmers garden which was set at a lower level to the field so I had quite a fall.
At this point I must mention that it was a lovely warm Sunday, the kind of day you sit out your back garden with a few beers. That's what the farmers family was doing when I came crashing over their hedge, shouting "Whowhwohowhoh", trousers around my ankles, willy hanging out and crap running down my legs. I stared at the group of people for what felt like 20 minutes after which I casually pulled up my trousers and waddled out of their garden the long way. No words were exchanged and I didn't hear anyone speak when I was on my way out. I suppose they were shocked.

That was probably the lowest moment of my life and I still cringe when thinking about it but it raises a smile too.

Kell_ee001 said:
Bet Scuzi can't!
You wouldn't believe how close I have come though :o

Permabanned
Videoing a mate in full flow, masturbating like a safari park chimp!

Not embarrassing for me, but slightly embarrassing for him and the 200 or so guests watching him at the wedding reception.

Associate
Lardydah said:
Getting too drunk usually ends in an embarrasing moment or two!

Just hate the feeling when you wake up having drunk too much the night before, you know youve done something stupid but cant remember what....
Last time i urinated all over the landing, my better half wondered what the noise was and interupted me. She maitains that my response was "SSSsshhhh im trying to take a p*** in this bush!" :confused: .

Back
Top Bottom