Worst tv advert?

Associate

This is one advert where I have to change the channel over when it comes on.
Gold Reserve advert: pathetic acting and that irritating idiot doing the talking, especially at the end where he is shouting

Soldato
Helmans Mayo... Turning lots of ingredients that make up 90% of the dish into seemingly something, apparently.. Turning nothing into something my arse.

Soldato
The new Walkers crisps ad with the boomerang/repeating video. I don’t want to see someone looking like a zombie for 30 seconds or so (more if it’s all of them stitched together on YouTube).

Kindly bugger off. I don’t buy Walkers very often but I’m gonna make a point of not buying them at all.

Soldato
"PROTECT THIS HOUSE!"

I have absolutely no idea what the hell this is advertising, but Jesus, whatever it is this advert has done a cracking job at stopping me ever wanting to find out.

Caporegime
I'm guessing your not the demographic they're aiming for. :p

"Eer, slap this between't legs our Eileen. Your leavin' one hell oot mess as ur hoovering 'luv" probably wouldn't attract their customer base.

They're all pretty much the same no matter the brand though so it's achieving nothing!

Gone are the days of an attractive woman playing tennis or riding a horse :(

Followed by a well manicured hand pouring some blue liquid on to a pad or shoving a tampon in a glass of water!

Last edited:
Soldato
New EE advert does my nut in, because it makes me feel really old.
I can only assume they are using the Musical version of War of the Worlds because most kids wouldn't have heard it and it sounds awesome.

It's such a strange disconnect for me and makes me hate the advert.

Back
Top Bottom