Poll: WOULD OcUK MEMBERS LIKE TO SEE MORE PRODUCT VIDEOs BUT DONE BY NERDPHILIA

Would you like to see products tested, reviews and how to by Nerdphilia

• Yes

Votes: 45 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 331 88.0%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Most of these female tech reviewers are pretty rubbish and only gain viewers through being attractive.

If I was out to buy a product, I'd rather watch a review from a fat gamer man - at least you'd know it was genuine. :p

Soldato
Nope, I been subbed on youtube for awhile and that was only for the lets plays she was doing on battlefield I found was OK. Her reviews are not very good at all.

I just hope she doesn't read this thread :( don't think a thread like this should have been created tbh
It's like naming and shaming is banned on some sites this is no better because of the outcome.

Soldato
I made it to 3 mins 28 secs in the video, where she actually sits on the chair, for a 4 min odd video review of it, to only sit on it 3/4 of the way through was as said, terrible.

Soldato
I didn't realise you were being serious :D.

Mental health is one of my pet peeves because it effects me so my sense of humour on the subject is less than is should be. You can see why I thought he said "swearing schizo" rather than "swearing-schizo" though. I didn't know there was a moderator called that :D.

Back
Top Bottom