Votes: 125 43.1%
  • Am I bothered though

Votes: 54 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
"Hi. You don't know me, but I've been watching you ...."

My advice, follow her and see if she goes out one night. Make it your mission to be at the club/pub where she is, and THEN work your man-magic. Not over email.

Soldato
No way don't email her, follow her home from work then hide in a tree near her house, preferably so you can spy on her changing! At least check out the goods properly before purchasing!

Go back in there and give her a high-five, then enjoy your lifetime of happiness with your newly acquired servant!

Soldato
Go back into said place, say you had been for an interview, say you thought she was very attractive and you wanted to know if it was possible to ask her out for a drink.

:)

Soldato
OP
VaderDSL said:
Go back into said place, say you had been for an interview, say you thought she was very attractive and you wanted to know if it was possible to ask her out for a drink.

That would be the most embaressing thing EVER, I couldnt possibly do it!

Associate
VaderDSL said:

Quoted for truth

to sum it up grow a pair

EDIT:
If you do it via email there is no way she will say yes

Soldato
OP
She wasnt there when I came out from the interview with job agency bit, and the office is about an hours drive away so I can't exactly go down there for that reason, I dont even know if she is on reception all the time, she mighta been covering for a few mins.

I wasnt gonna 'ask her out' straightaway on email, just maybe try and find out more...

Associate
Now you know where she works, hang about outside the building until she leaves for the night. Follow her home and check out where she lives. Take a few photograph to stick between the inside of the frame of your mirror. Photoshop a few with you in them too, so you know that you look good together. Tail her for a few weeks to see where she goes.

Whatever you do, don't try to kidnap her until at least the 5th week.

Soldato
SeanyK said:
That would be the most embaressing thing EVER, I couldnt possibly do it!
That's the whole point foo!

She will:

a) Know it
b) Appreciate it

What's the worst that can happen? Security is called and you are restrained while the police is called for sexual harrassment, leading to a lengthy jail term with a big guy named Bubba who likes to touch the fresh ones? Go for it!

Alternatively, if she is that hot, give me her email and I'll..er...email her for you...yeah that's the one...

"HI I HEAR U R HOT, WANT TO SEX ME? PS. HIGH-FIVE"!

Soldato
SeanyK said:
I wasnt gonna 'ask her out' straightaway on email, just maybe try and find out more...
You'll look like a stalker if you email her out of the blue, just go and talk to the girl you great jessie.

On the other hand, restraining orders r 2 kewl.

Rich_L said:
"HI I HEAR U R HOT, WANT TO SEX ME? PS. HIGH-FIVE"!
:D

Soldato
OP
As pathetic as it sounds, I seriously couldnt do it, I assure you.

I couldnt even get a mate to go tell a girl I like her in a club, if I was in the visible area!

I know I know but thats me for you! Im not ugly, but could never do that.

Soldato
SeanyK said:
As pathetic as it sounds, I seriously couldnt do it, I assure you.

I couldnt even get a mate to go tell a girl I like her in a club, if I was in the visible area!

I know I know but thats me for you! Im not ugly, but could never do that.

Then be single for ever or only get desperate girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom