Status
Not open for further replies.
Nix said:
High-five her right in the norks.
Deffers, give her the old open palm one-two...*BAM* *BAM*

*attacks you with lust*

Honest, it is lust...

Sic said:
for anyone who's wondering (and im sure Rich_L can back me up on this) that really works. very very well.
Heh yeah

"My mate likes you"
"Yeah, who's that then?"
"Me"
*swoons with lurve*

Either that or point to the most rotten guy in the place, duly eliciting a laugh and slight moistening of gusset in response to your comedy presence.

Alternatively barrage her with a series of FACTS, no girl can resist that - FACT!

Last edited:
Hmm this could be an interesting experiment!

I might write something like;

"You won't believe this, heck, I don't even know if this will reach its intended destination, I don't even know your name, but the most incredible thing happened to me last night ....

I had a dream, in which I was reliving a particular day in my life, infact, a particular moment.

I was at a Job agency, awaiting a job vacancy, and I was signing in ... it was almost as if it were real, and in the course of the events, I heard an email being read out ... this very email ... Can you, believe that!

It was such a powerful dream, I just sat there as an observer, and I heard an entire conversation from that very day being replayed over ....

You were laughing and joking with a lady friend of yours. You were talking, discussing, giggling, dreaming about what you were going to do on the weekend .... And then .....

something really incredible happened ....

You and I were transported to that very weekend, imagine that, going forward in time with me. We were laughing and joking, as if we were best friends who had known each other for years .... Just imagine that!

Then I woke up ... but I still remembered the dream, I still remembered the email being read out, I still remember all the fantastic time we spent together and all the moments we shared and all the stories we told one another ...

I thought to myself ... the mind is such a mystery ... what if it was predicting the future? What if I just emailed that address to, turn that dream into a reality.

Would that person have the spirit to act on what appears to be an incredible adventure which, if the dream, is completely correct and accurate, would be one of the most amazing and touching experiences ever. Some people can't handle that, other people embrace it because, it is fate."

:)

Dear Target,

You don't know me, but i know all bout you. I know where you work, when you take your breaks what clothes you were wearing, I even got close enough to know what you smell like.

I know where you are planning on being this weekend, and I know who you were planning to go with.

You don't know me. Nor will i reveal my identity to you, those who i have been close to before have called me "Hey you in the bushes".

When I see you at the weekend, I'd like to talk, but i won't, instead i'll have drinks sent over, trust me, they'll be safe.

Yours Sincerly.

Your Stalker.

Last edited:
This thread has made my boring friday at work a lot better, my boss looked at me thinking 'what the hell is he laughing about?' :D

Seriously though, ask her out for a drink, the worst thing that can happen is that she says she has got a boyfriend or doesn't like you and will not go with you, you leave and prolly never again see her and no damage done.

Sic said:
omgz, yeah definitely email her.

you can be all like "hey, im the cute guy that you forgot to give your number to today, so i thought i'd better email you. nice drapes, btw"

putty in your hands mate.

edit: great minds Davey ;)

mace just makes me hornier...:D

sic, you are remarkably aptly named....

...perv!

Rich_L said:
Ok if you're gonna persist with the pussy-whipped email idea.

"Hey, this might be a bit out of the blue but bear with me...

I was in XXX for an interview with the agency today and I couldn't help noticing you on reception and thinking you were absolutely gorgeous, I know it's random but I'd like to meet up for a drink sometime? Was going to say hello and ask for your number after my interview but you'd gone by then!

I only overheard you saying this was your email address so I hope it's the right one or I'm gonna look pretty stupid!

Hope all's good!

Pussy-boy

P.S. High-Five

LOL Its a good one that! Although isnt it a bit forward asking her out straightaway, surely just saying;

"Hey, this might be a bit out of the blue but bear with me...

I was in XXX for an interview with the agency today and I couldn't help noticing you on reception and thinking you were absolutely gorgeous, I know it's random and crazy!
I Was going to say hello and ask for your number after my interview but you'd gone by then!

I only overheard you saying this was your email address so I hope it's the right one or I'm gonna look pretty stupid!

Sean"

PS> Everyone is laughing at me on OCuk so please say you'd like to meet up!

Rich_L said:
Alternatively barrage her with a series of FACTS, no girl can resist that - FACT!

JUST THE FACTS JACK!!

-"did you know that a Giant African Snail can dislocate its jaw and swallow an entire turkey"
-"omg, sleep with me, sexy science man"
-"c'mon love, let's DO ONE!"

WS_TailGunner said:
sic, you are remarkably aptly named....

...perv!
i dont get it.

Sic said:
JUST THE FACTS JACK!!

-"did you know that a Giant African Snail can dislocate its jaw and swallow an entire turkey"

i dont get it.

Dude, you owe me a keyboard.

Sic said:
JUST THE FACTS JACK!!

Exactly!!

What do women always say they lovein a guy?

Confidence
Intelligence
Sense of Humour

Approach a woman with a GREAT FACT and you tick all those boxes, in MINIMAL TIME!

It just makes SENSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom