Would you trust your girlfriend?????????

Soldato
If you trust her, I'd be more worried about this guy, let's not beat around the bush, we are male and we all know what we would be hoping for if we stayed at a females house. BUT I don't get why she would put you in this position and it is kind of outrageous, if the boot was on the other foot so to say, how would she feel? My missus wouldn't be happy about it and I can't say I'd blame her.

Last edited:
Soldato
This guy isn't a old friend of hers, he is just someone she met up with on holiday.

Sooo... Am I the only one thinking that the people in this thread that are saying to trust her are slightly foolish?!

It makes no sense what so ever. You have to ask yourself why is she putting you in this situation in the first place.

Associate
You need to start acting like a man, my girlfriend wouldn't even think of asking me **** like that. This thread is a complete joke tbh, grow some balls.

Soldato
I wouldn't be happy if it was just them on their own - it's how it looks as much as anything else.

Saying that, if someone else is staying in the same house then it could be good for your relationship (i.e. developing trust).

As has been said though, possibly asking the question on a forum answers the question as to whether you trust her or not.

Best answer - talk to her!

Back
Top Bottom