WWDC 2007

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

It would be sweet if you could toggle a slider to make the icons bigger or small in the stack /grid :)

Just been reading that the transparent menu bar is customisable; meaning you could turn if off if you aren't too keen on it !

EDIT: Serious Browser Exploits found in Safari beta.. Windows & OS X versions :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
JonB said:
Stacks moves into the grid view with large amounts of files and you can scroll. To be fair though, I don't think it has been designed with 100s of files in mind. For that you should open up finder.

He did say in the speech it was for loads of files, and if it switches to grid view I don't think there's any advantage to docked folders.

I'm not complaining about prettyness, but I do think there's a bit too much of that and not enough substance.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

JonB said:
Oh well, to be expected really. Thats why the call it a BETA, non?
Browser bugs and glitches - Yes.
Exploits and security loopholes -No.

Ok, so it's better for them to show up in the beta, but this sort of thing should have been caught in the pre-release stages by the devs.

One good thing to come from this is that by October all these exploits & bugs should/will be worked out :cool:

Soldato
EVH said:
Ok, so it's better for them to show up in the beta, but this sort of thing should have been caught in the pre-release stages by the devs.
Has any browser not got exploits though? I can't think of a single browser that's not had exploits for it.

Back
Top Bottom