x34p should I keep it?

Associate
OP
If those pics are more accurate regards what you actually see with your eyes, you have a very good panel there.
Gosh I looked at them again and well I have no idea how but they are very dark. The pictures that is more accurate looks like one below
zkr86d.jpg

Soldato
m8 that wasn't my question, is there a chance to get a better one or all x34p suffer that glow on the bottom left?

All X34P exhibit some glow, you can keep trying until you find one that's acceptable to you. There is no perfect panel though.

Personally if I don't notice it in normal use I'd keep it.

Associate
m8 that wasn't my question, is there a chance to get a better one or all x34p suffer that glow on the bottom left?
I have the same glow in the left corner as well am I happy with it no can I live with it yes. Chances of getting 100% satisfaction through RMA with IPS panels are really stacked against you.

Associate
OP
replacement arrived and 2 issues, much bigger backlight bleed especially on bottom right corner and i don't now how is it possible but the colors are much worst and i can't calibrate them properly

Soldato
sadly monitor started to flicker at 120hz, lowering OC down to 115 fixed it for now .... 3 weeks thats how long it worked .

replacement arrived and 2 issues, much bigger backlight bleed especially on bottom right corner and i don't now how is it possible but the colors are much worst and i can't calibrate them properly

@dogma77

Are you the same "dasBOT" guy on reddit and a certain deals site?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ultrawidem...8tu/oc_120hz_on_any_long_term_damage/e8rxbyl/

my x34p started to flicker after 3 weeks on 120hz, i must be the most unlucky person ever

lowering OC to 115hz fixed the issue but I was sure it will start to flicker again so I returned it and get a new one, sadly the new one is with blb in bottom right corner

Last edited:
Soldato

I did say a replacement would likely be worse *smug face*, I will not say anything more. I would also probably just use 115hz on that one because 5hz is not a big difference. Unless you want to return 1000000 monitors until you get a perfect one. Monitors are really not ideal and almost all of them will have something wrong with them.

Back
Top Bottom