Xbox 360 Premium... Should I?

Associate
Hi,

I've found a guy on a popular auction site selling a couple of xbox 360 premiums at cost price + del. According to the posting they are in stock, ready to ship and will be on 1 day delivery... THey are £180 + £19.99 P&P... the guy has 99.6% Feedback... with over 500 responses.... Should I risk it?

I don't usually like buying expensive things over ebay? Always extra cautious for some reason...

Cheers,
Melon.

P.S. Price is a typo... should read £280 + £19.99...

Last edited:
Soldato
i would look into it a bit more though unless thats a typo £180 is stupid when people are easily getting £3-400 just for the premium console alone

check what previous auctions he had, make sure there spread over a few months and not in the last few days and check the negative feedback comments.

ive never had a problem with the site myself but somethings are too good to be true £180 seems very questionable

Soldato
death_26_row said:
i would look into it a bit more though unless thats a typo £180 is stupid when people are easily getting £3-400 just for the premium console alone

check what previous auctions he had, make sure there spread over a few months and not in the last few days and check the negative feedback comments.

ive never had a problem with the site myself but somethings are too good to be true £180 seems very questionable

Nah it is £280

Associate
OP
Pac3y said:
Just checked him out, he looks legit. People have bought Prems off him allready and given him positive feedback. I would go for it! :)

Asked if he'd accept COC... waiting for response... he asks that all buyers ask to be placed on approved list first too... so he's really covering his a55...

Have asked to be added... so will buy as soon as he gets back to me... Beats wating around for 4 - 8 weeks (depending on who you ask) for a shop stocked prem...

Cheers for responses guys,
Melon.

Permabanned
MelonStrings said:
Asked if he'd accept COC... waiting for response... he asks that all buyers ask to be placed on approved list first too... so he's really covering his a55...

Have asked to be added... so will buy as soon as he gets back to me... Beats wating around for 4 - 8 weeks (depending on who you ask) for a shop stocked prem...

Cheers for responses guys,
Melon.

Good luck with it mate:)

Associate
OP
Ol!ver said:
aproved list?

Like I said... I don't use ebay that often... or for expensive items unless some had AMAZING feedback.... his auction has this at the top....

Note: This listing is restricted to pre-approved bidders or buyers only.
Email the seller to be placed on the pre-approved bidder/buyer list.

So I emailed... Is that not right?

Cheers,
Melon.

Soldato
A-n-d-y said:
Some people want you to get in touch first so they can add you to the bidder list it saves people bidding with 0 or negative feedback with no intention in buying.

Makes sense I suppose, but just cos you can type an email doesn't mean you are a legit bidder......

If I needed one though I'd be ordering from him. Seems decent enough to me.

Permabanned
Ol!ver said:
Makes sense I suppose, but just cos you can type an email doesn't mean you are a legit bidder......

If I needed one though I'd be ordering from him. Seems decent enough to me.

Well if i had people contacting me with 15+ possative feedbacks ill add them to the list if i had someone with negative feeback or less and 80% say, i wont approve them. its a good idea if your selling something at a faily high price.:)

Fleebay charges you for listings so you really want to make sure who bids will pay and not risk a negative from you.

Associate
Ol!ver said:

I suppose by emailing him 1st its shows commitment to the sale, and he will most likely check your feedback anyhow before adding you to the list. Think of it he gets to pick and chose who gets to buy them.

Soldato
A-n-d-y said:
Well if i had people contacting me with 15+ possative feedbacks ill add them to the list if i had someone with negative feeback or less and 80% say, i wont approve them. its a good idea if your selling something at a faily high price.:)

Aye s'pose so. I just cancel bids from low rated people, same thing I suppose. Just his seems a little long-winded :)

Back
Top Bottom