XBox 360 - Why should I buy one?

Permabanned
Tesla said:
If you were buying a second hand xbox360 with PGR3 what would you expect to pay?

Boxed premium version.

With the suspect reliability I wouldn't buy a second hand one personally - I'm not sure that the warranty is transferable to the new owner (you).

Associate
Kainz said:
2. Enjoy online pc gaming not knowing weather your opponent killed you geniunely or with an exploit? Live keeps everyone on a level basis.

They've improved that over the original then, Halo 2 was Modalicious, people flying etc. It was as bad as any PC game I've played for having people cheat

Soldato
Baron Biscuit said:
They've improved that over the original then, Halo 2 was Modalicious, people flying etc. It was as bad as any PC game I've played for having people cheat
Don't get me wrong, there's people still using the odd exploit here and there. CoD2 for example apparently has map glitches that players exploit. It's a lot more secure then the pc platform though.

Permabanned
Proc said:
Well after reading what people here have said and looking at some of the upcoming games (FN:R3, GR:AW etc) i'm definitely gonna get myself a 360. Only problem is getting hold of one. Most sites i've tried don't have any premium packs in stock. :( Will have to go shopping around down town when i get the chance, see if i can get lucky and find someone with stock .

try the site starting in "ar" and ending in "gos" :)

Back
Top Bottom