XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

I think when my sub runs out I'll just do what I do with Ubiaoft+ and subscribe for a month when a game releases that I want to play.
This is why i bought a code from CDKeys for £7.50. Wait until there is 2-3 games (probably waiting until Indiana Jones) i want to play then use it.

Last edited:
PSA. They are discontinuing the Rewards auto-renew for Game Pass.

Not quite true. I just had the email from Microsoft. It is basically upping the points cost for auto redeem. I.e. I was on auto redeem game pass ultimate for 10,000 points, it cancelled that and now I just chose to resubscribe to auto redeem Ultimate for 12,000 points instead.

Not quite true. I just had the email from Microsoft. It is basically upping the points cost for auto redeem. I.e. I was on auto redeem game pass ultimate for 10,000 points, it cancelled that and now I just chose to resubscribe to auto redeem Ultimate for 12,000 points instead.
Ahh right. Article was rage bait then.

Last edited:
I've been using Reward points to fund my GPU subs but I'm struggling to get the current monthly amount, with this increase I'll never make it. I won't be renewing my auto redeem therefore and will probably leave the service when my current month's expire early next year.

I've been using Reward points to fund my GPU subs but I'm struggling to get the current monthly amount, with this increase I'll never make it. I won't be renewing my auto redeem therefore and will probably leave the service when my current month's expire early next year.
Yup, 12000 points per month is pushing it in the UK. Following all the nerfs to the Rewards program I get approx. 10500 points on a typical month and 11500 every 3 months ( from the Bing puzzle ). I expect further nerfs in the coming months - it's clear MS don't want anyone accessing Games Pass via subsidies.

Still no gamepass family?

MS showing again they have no clue what they are doing and with the latest price increase announcement how do they expect to attract new users an area they are really struggling in already.

Still no gamepass family?

MS showing again they have no clue what they are doing and with the latest price increase announcement how do they expect to attract new users an area they are really struggling in already.
I think it was trialled in a few countries like Ireland last year but it doesn't seem to have continued to rollout worldwide.

If anybody is interested you can get 12 months GPU for £100 from here. I bought it yesterday so I'm now subscribed til March 2026.

So my sub expires the 4th August. Whats the best way to go from here? I guess let it expire, buy a few years of game pass core then convert to ultimate?

Back
Top Bottom