Xbox One X

Soldato
Soldato
you dont use a credit card only gift cards for that region you bought?

For the address, just google for a Hilton Hotel and use that address.

add them to your MS account https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses#/

I thought you needed to add a credit card and address to get the xbox credit to show on your account. Did you create a turkey account or add the address to your normal account?

EDIT: NVM, added an address and it works fine now

Last edited:
Soldato
Some really good E3 deals on the UK Store no need to go to other regions to save £2-3 !
Please list these marvelous deals :D

Region hopping is usually always cheaper and if you have a good paid for VPN it's even better as this opens up the stores you can't buy gift cards for.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Has anyone sent their console back to MS purely for fan noise? Mine will be quiet in some games, then ridiculously loud in others to the point of it not feeling right. Far Cry 5 for example it will sound like a jet plane taking off and I have to turn the TV volume up just to drown it out.

It will vary, so up, down, up, down etc. It seems to be getting worse as well.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
So I've got a XB1, and I'm quite tempted to upgrade to the 1X for FH4. My TV is a Samsung 55" MU7000 if that makes a difference. Worth it?

Are they reliable, quiet?

Associate
So I've got a XB1, and I'm quite tempted to upgrade to the 1X for FH4. My TV is a Samsung 55" MU7000 if that makes a difference. Worth it?

That's a very nice TV and I have used both S and X console on a 55" MU6500.
There is a big difference between the two consoles after doing an input swap comparison on a lot of games but it only really matters if you care about higher graphic settings etc.

Can't speak about reliability yet but my X is quiet and hasn't missed a beat.

Right now there are some good deals if you shop around.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yeah I was only really window shopping until I saw the deal on Amazon with two games and two 4K Blu rays.

Any other deals worth seeing?

Associate
Hi could you help, The Game Pass games how long do the games stay on there as I was interested but was toled that games don't last long on there and are taken off and swapped about every 2 months . its just there is a lot of games coming onto games pass at the end of the year.

do they give you any indication.
thanks

Soldato
Hi could you help, The Game Pass games how long do the games stay on there as I was interested but was toled that games don't last long on there and are taken off and swapped about every 2 months . its just there is a lot of games coming onto games pass at the end of the year.

thanks

Only 2 games have been removed from Game Pass since it's inception. And you're given fair warning as well when a game is going to be removed so if you think you will play a lot of the games included by it the £24 for 6 months is a bargain.

Associate

Mine is quiet when running fh3. Even if there was noise probably worth it in 4k hdr, can only imagine fh4 to be much better given its built for the x1x

Soldato

If you can afford it without stretching too much and you enjoy 4K gaming (some people don't notice the difference as much as others) then I'd say go for it.

My XB1X has been very quiet and no issues at all. My PS4 Pro hasn't had any issues but it gets very loud under load.

Soldato

thanks
Game Pass only last as long as your sub if you decide its not something you want anymore ANY content acquired under the Game Pass is lost until you renew your sub. So its locked forever to that sub.

Back
Top Bottom