Xbox One X

Soldato
Halo ODST is free of you do a few tasks :cool:

• Quest 1: Play 120 minutes in Halo: The Master Chief Collection

• Quest 2: Complete five new achievements in Halo: The Master Chief Collection

• Quest 3: Increase your Gamerscore by 50 points.

The second and third will come easily during your 120 minute play of Halo MCC. As mentioned previously, you have until 30th September to complete these to claim the ODST add-on, so plenty of time to get an hour and half in.

Associate
That sucks. I was holding fire on doing a batch load of orders lol.

Lots of people got 2 week Online bans for using a glitch method of forcing payment in mostly Turkey and Argentina.

The VPN method was great so I will miss the much cheaper prices.

It looks like MS have aligned their payment system to Sony where it checks the credit cards originating country and even Revolut. And Monzo show up as UK cards.

Soldato
Does anyone else prefer to buy games outright than use something like Game Pass, I have a sub of GP currently but I have not played any games from it for the last 2 months, I don't get time to play loads of games now days, so tend to be a bit more picky in what I decide to play.
The next game I wish to play on XB is FH4, I know I will put a lot of hours into it, so I think is it worth just buying it separate and letting GP lapse.
I also like to have that feeling I own the game despite it being digital than rent it from GP.

Anyone else feel the same, that GP can be good if you use it a lot but a bit pointless if you only play the odd game know and then.

Soldato
Does anyone else prefer to buy games outright than use something like Game Pass, I have a sub of GP currently but I have not played any games from it for the last 2 months, I don't get time to play loads of games now days, so tend to be a bit more picky in what I decide to play.
The next game I wish to play on XB is FH4, I know I will put a lot of hours into it, so I think is it worth just buying it separate and letting GP lapse.
I also like to have that feeling I own the game despite it being digital than rent it from GP.

Anyone else feel the same, that GP can be good if you use it a lot but a bit pointless if you only play the odd game know and then.
Its a tempting deal but I prefer physical media I can then trade in or sell towards something else. Once all physical game media has gone the digital prices will be jacked up even higher than the std £79.99 a new release with all content is right now. Digital should be way cheaper but MS & Sony prefer to keep the prices sky high & cut out the retailers to maximise profits. The other thing with GP is that its effectively tied to an Xbox Live Gold sub as well so not really £7.99 a month as you have to add XBLG sub cost on top of that.

Caporegime
Yep, it's pretty extensive as well!

I wouldn't say the graphics were a massive leap over Forza 3, but it does have better looking HDR :)

In terms of the gameplay it seems like it's barely changed at all though.

Associate
Yep, love the demo already. Great performance on One X and PC even though I wish it was 4K 60 on console.

Tried the 60fps mode but looks a little off due to playing on a 4K TV but at least it's very smooth.

Back
Top Bottom