1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox One X

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by signs, Jun 13, 2017.

1. CAPTAINBUMFLUFF

Hitman

Likewise , used to use plug and play but moved to eneloops

2. Marvt74

Capodecina

Anyone know how much Game offer for an Xbox One 500gb with the kinect module for trade in?

Thinking of pre-ordered a bundle with Forza/RDR2 but wondering whether i'm better selling and buying elsewhere or not.

Also do bundled games come as discs or downloads generally?

3. VincentHanna

Capodecina

£103 credit for the console and £6 credit for the Kinect.

If you also have a CEX nearby you can sometimes play one off against the other as well.

4. Marvt74

Capodecina

Lovely, that with the recent Xbox one X deal they're doing should work out nicely.

Hopefully i can sell the bundled Tomb Raider game too.

5. Robert

Capodecina

What deal?

6. Marvt74

Capodecina

7. DIABLO

Soldato

I use the venom charging dock because docks are convenient.

8. grant666uk

Hitman

Do gamepass games allow pre-loading as I leave for a small cottage at the top of Scotland on Friday and there is no way am getting Forza downloaded on release day.

9. gazzamcg

Wise Guy

Is anyone having luck buying from foreign stores ?

Trying to get Fifa 19 ultimate edition from Argentina for £40, but no luck.I purchased a game from the turkey store without a problem in August !

10. antijoke

Caporegime

Don’t think so

11. Soulja

Capodecina

It doesn’t work anymore.

12. DIABLO

Soldato

Microsoft caught on and blocked it.

13. KentMan

Gangster

Anyone seen the Tweet from Xbox they are finally adding full support for Keyboard and Mouse to the Xbox, it will be down to Devs to implement it in games etc, its caused alot of whining from "competitive gamers" who said it gives an unfair advantage against people who only use controllers. I can see the issue, but if Devs dont implement them for FPS shooters then it's all good, and its just the XIM or whatever its called users you need to worry about then.

But for me the main thing is KB and Mouse support means a better setup for MMORPGS etc, i played alot of ESO on my Xbox but always found it limited as many people didnt use voice comms, and most didnt know you could plug a keyboard in and chat, although it was a bit buggy still. And it means better chance for upcoming MMORPGS to get an Xbox one Port as well :)

In my humble opinion it is a good thing.

14. antijoke

Caporegime

No idea why comp gamers are moaning, they will jump on that bandwagon the moment it is supported.

They didn't **** and moan when they were slaying people with their SCUF controllers.

15. V_R

Sgarrista

16. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

Even more reason for people to go console with the insane PC hardware pricing lately, very nice addition although we all knew it would come at some point.

17. gord

Capodecina

So Microsoft have given the power to the developers. And the developers should give the power to end users. If they're going to allow M&KB users in console games then I need a toggle switch to say whether I want to play with them or not. Anything non-competitive I don't really care, but I don't want to be pitted against them.

18. Soulja

Capodecina

Totally agree. I don’t want to be playing against m&kb users on cod, bf etc...and getting smashed by them.

19. Arcane

Mobster

An FPS with keyboard and mouse on a console will be excellent. Same hardware, same framerate, what's not to like? I gave up the PC hardware thing a couple of years ago, far too expensive. I can see loads of people jumping ship once this is up and running. Think I'll invest in a CouchMaster to go with it. As long as it's K&M vs K&M then I don't see a problem at all...very happy at the prospect to be honest.

20. Soulja

Capodecina

What’s not to like? The fact that you’ll have an unfair advantage. I have no issues if I’m able to choose if I want to play against kb&m user or not.