Xbox One X

I use game pass, I did look at cancelling it few times but I keep changing my mind every time they release new games each month.

I just enjoy trying different games I will never purchased.

I cant see an option now but it was somewhere within the order page. Maybe you have to add the new address to the account first? Maybe contact Amazon assuming you haven't if all else fails?

Ok so it wasn’t showing on my phone so I logged on with my laptop and you can change the address in the my orders part, on problem for me is that it’s switched me to Standard Delivery rather than Prime next day.. guess I’ll need to contact them on that!

Has anyone managed to download any of the 4K assets in preparation for the Xbox One X release. I've set mine up to do so but no sign of it downloading anything for the games that should be getting 4K updates.

Only one I know that’s done it so far is forza 7

Hope they give me enough time don’t want to spend releaseday watching the games and apps download meter.

Gives me flashbacks of the Xbox one release

My Forza 7 is showing as 95.6 GB, no idea if that includes the 4K assets. I wish Microsoft would have been clear about when the updates would start to be available. There will probably be a mad rush to release them a couple of days before the X's release.

My Forza 7 is showing as 95.6 GB, no idea if that includes the 4K assets. I wish Microsoft would have been clear about when the updates would start to be available. There will probably be a mad rush to release them a couple of days before the X's release.

If you do the LB & RB & View button thing in games and apps Forza 7 shows "Scorpio" in the list, that and i believe that other people with it installed dont have such a large file size, and it jumped a day or two after release from around 60gb to 90+.

I agree though they need to be more clear about this.

Has anyone managed to download any of the 4K assets in preparation for the Xbox One X release. I've set mine up to do so but no sign of it downloading anything for the games that should be getting 4K updates.
Good idea, Wonder if you can do it?

I think it just formats the drive when you plug it in to the usb - at least it did when I connected a blank 240Gb ssd

It asked if I wanted to use the drive for games or media. By picking media, it just left it alone so my drive must have already been in NTFS.

Had a tinker about with the GameDVR and it seemed to work quite well. It tells you how much of your hour you've used. The only thing is you have to start/stop the recording manually. But you've still got "Record That" to fall back to in emergencies. :p I did notice playing Path of Exile though (which must be 60fps) that the video was jerkier so that must be 30fps. Looks like Xbone is limited to 1080p30 and for 60fps you need X1X.

how many "shares" do you get ? i want to move the xbox one into another room , and keep the xbx in the main room to play with/against my lad . i've shared my original xbox one account twice i think

forget that a quick google suggests 5 times

Last edited:
Well at the moment you tend to download a day one patch that's 5GB or whatever.

But the One X will mean you need to download 4k assets as well (higher resolution textures etc)

Well at the moment you tend to download a day one patch that's 5GB or whatever.

But the One X will mean you need to download 4k assets as well (higher resolution textures etc)

Probably, depends on the game though. Halo 5 you bought it on disk now you would be hit for at least 40gb of extra content and thats no 4k stuff. the game is nearly 100gb and the disks just cant hold that.

HOWEVER some games are no where near the disk limit and if the extras will fit on the disk why wouldnt they put them on there.

I buy all my games digitally anyway so i can share them across my machines and accounts.

Back
Top Bottom