• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 25.9%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Damn, really good prices. Tempted to go for the Series S as an upgrade from my One S and then go for this hacky method thats doing the rounds to get 3 years of Live and the Pass for 70odd quid. Although looking at the Pass there isn't really any games I would play (I only play Fifa and Call of Duty :p)
EA play is becoming part of GPU

Soldato
Not yet, but it will eventually appear.
Yeah I am one of the guys who gets it on release usually. I think ill just get the Series S out right and buy Fifa and the new CoD. I am going to need to get Live anyway so I will go for the hacky method of 3 x 12mth Live and then add the GPU for an extra quid. Maybe I will want to play through Halo or something in the future.

Soldato
TFLOPs aren't directly comparable between architectures. The One X runs on GCN. Series X|S run on RDNA2. The Nvidia RTX 3080 is something like 25 TFLOPs on Ampere.

We don't really know exactly how RDNA2 compares to GCN yet as no GPUs have been released on this architecture. But we do know how GCN and RDNA compare. And from that, the RDNA2 GPU in Series S can be presumed to be at least as powerful as the one in the One X.

ah I see, very interesting. Not bad for £250 then

Soldato
Soldato
We've come a long way (thanks Phil).

don-mattrick-xbox-one_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom