• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 25.9%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Question: how many of you bought your XSX consoles from eBay at £600-£700 or more?

I wonder how long this stupid scalping is going to go on.

All the stock is instantly bought up by the scalpers, even when using multiple Discord alerts, etc. In the time it takes to click the link bots have already bought everything.

So I'm guessing most people here bought from eBay resellers..

Soldato
Soldato
Question: how many of you bought your XSX consoles from eBay at £600-£700 or more?

All the stock is instantly bought up by the scalpers, even when using multiple Discord alerts, etc. In the time it takes to click the link bots have already bought everything.

I just got my own myself. I even messaged a friend on whatsapp who managed to get one. Amazon £449 so RRP. Another friend also got the bundle from Very and my cousin one from CostCo. They can be had, but unfortunately involves being straight onto the discord alert

ljt

ljt

Soldato

I pre ordered from Argos back in September

Soldato
X again amazon go go go
@dakaiez

Woop managed to get one!

QMqMjAh.jpg

@ShivP
ojCmv60

Last edited:
Soldato

Nope, I got both the PS5 and Xbox SX when they first went live. I assume it was easier become there was more stock.

Soldato
Stupidly happy that I managed to bag one. Best thing is my misses paid for it as a thanks for doing loads of decorating for the house during the first lockdown so win win!

Apparently if I sort the garden out and knock down the shed this summer I'll get a free PS5 too!

Caporegime
Stupidly happy that I managed to bag one. Best thing is my misses paid for it as a thanks for doing loads of decorating for the house during the first lockdown so win win!

Apparently if I sort the garden out and knock down the shed this summer I'll get a free PS5 too!
Congrats. You must have been marginally quicker/luckier than I was :p I was making a cuppa and noticed the alert like 3 mins after it was live. Too slow in today's market!

Soldato
Congrats. You must have been marginally quicker/luckier than I was :p I was making a cuppa and noticed the alert like 3 mins after it was live. Too slow in today's market!

Literally missed out by seconds on the first, had it up just couldn't add to basket.

I was then feeling sorry for myself when I saw ShivP tag me in a post and managed to get one first try.

Back
Top Bottom