• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 232 26.1%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I am now using all my USB ports, it is understandable the S only has 3 due to cost, but the X maybe should have more, I am using one for external capture storage, one for external game storage, and one for controller, there is people who also use usb audio devices and other usb accessories as well.

Soldato
I am now using all my USB ports, it is understandable the S only has 3 due to cost, but the X maybe should have more, I am using one for external capture storage, one for external game storage, and one for controller, there is people who also use usb audio devices and other usb accessories as well.

I don't use any, no external storage and I charge from a wall socket next to my sofa.

I think 3 should be enough for most people, doesn't seem like much extra expense for one more but across 50+ million consoles everything adds up.

Caporegime

Will it not support an external hub? I'd have thought it quite likely.

Associate
Having a nightmare with quick resume. Can’t get it to work with any game really.

Worst one is Jedi Fallen order. Every time i re-enter the game even from a restart, it states “sign in has changed” and I must then go right back to main menu reload etc etc.

Man of Honour
Having a nightmare with quick resume. Can’t get it to work with any game really.

Worst one is Jedi Fallen order. Every time i re-enter the game even from a restart, it states “sign in has changed” and I must then go right back to main menu reload etc etc.

Wait 10 seconds at the dashboard before launching the game.

Associate
Have been playing Destiny 2 + Beyond Light though decided to connect the console to my monitor for the time being due to risk of burn in from the HUD.

Sticking to one character this time instead of 3 like I did before.

Back
Top Bottom