Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 25.9%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
How does yours usually get delivered?

Mines normally via Amazon Logistics i've had emails as early as 2-4am stating despatch for same day deliveries.

Sometimes it turns up in a white van, sometimes it Amazon logistics, doesn’t seem to be much logic to it, but I assume it’s just based on where the stock is.

Man of Honour
Eneloops are brilliant, they barely ever need charging. Same for my headset. It’s great that wireless products have such great battery life these days. Must get about 25-30 hours out of both before charging.

Soldato
So my Series S order was delayed for no particular reason that I could tell, so I cancelled the order, and as the rain forest were still showing stock I thought I know, I will order another one and still get delivery by 10pm. But then as I tried to, they say sorry we’ve limited this to one order per customer. And now I’ve cancelled the original :D Oh dear!

Soldato
So my Series S order was delayed for no particular reason that I could tell, so I cancelled the order, and as the rain forest were still showing stock I thought I know, I will order another one and still get delivery by 10pm. But then as I tried to, they say sorry we’ve limited this to one order per customer. And now I’ve cancelled the original :D Oh dear!

Should have just kept the order mate unless you were in a rush. Thought about going on Amazon Chat and explaining the situation they might allow you to reorder.

Soldato
Should have just kept the order mate unless you were in a rush. Thought about going on Amazon Chat and explaining the situation they might allow you to reorder.

Haha I know. Honestly it serves me right for being so impatient. They’ve told me I can’t reorder until after the 1st of January, fair enough. Just thought I would share - don’t cancel an order even if it gets side tracked haha!

Soldato
It’s been there for over a day now I think, managed to order another one on a new account I setup :D Saves me right really for being so impatient.

Soldato
I received my Xbox Series X today after managing to bag one of the few that popped up yesterday.

Had to forward a one time access code to my misses so she could accept it, also got her to open it up to see if it was actually a console inside or a george foreman or cat litter instead like people did on launch day!

Now the long wait until I get home to set it up, will be weird haven't had an Xbox since the 360 so should be fun!

Associate
Got it. The Xbox is directly plugged into the Virgin Media router and the lads downloading all this games, but it's chugging along at around 100Mbps. I'm a little disappointed considering we have the 500Mb package, is this a usual constraint of the Microsoft servers?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Got it. The Xbox is directly plugged into the Virgin Media router and the lads downloading all this games, but it's chugging along at around 100Mbps. I'm a little disappointed considering we have the 500Mb package, is this a usual constraint of the Microsoft servers?

I’ve found the same. Max I’ve had is 300Mbps on my 900Mbps line.

Soldato
My series s turned up today; did the 3 years of gamepass ultimate trick (as mainly play on PC seemed worth the cost).

Main issue is.. AA batteries in controller; why microsoft why

ljt

ljt

Soldato
My series s turned up today; did the 3 years of gamepass ultimate trick (as mainly play on PC seemed worth the cost).

Main issue is.. AA batteries in controller; why microsoft why

Because if the battery inside is none serviceable, and ends up becoming knackered you don't have to bin the controller.

You can now get some high capacity rechargeables and never have to worry about throwing a working pad away again just because the battery is shot

Back
Top Bottom