• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 25.9%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Always 1440p120 for the games that support it. It auto swaps back to 4k60 on my One X for certain games but I haven't seen a pattern to it, maybe for One X enhanced games?

1440p -> 4k is a really minor improvement in IQ that can only be noticed from extremely close viewing distances, while 120Hz is a game changer even beyond HDR.

Ah that's kind of a relief, I'd had the same experience but assumed it was my new soundbar not playing ball.

That sounds great, I bought my 1440p pc monitors a bit too early so haven't been able to experience high frequency, high fps gaming yet. Itching to give Ori a go at 120fps.

Soldato
Waiting to payment to be taken or notice of dispatch. Feels as painful as pre-order day, checking email, refreshing pages, etc....

Still no movement from MS, payment is pending on account for 2 days now. But I can’t change payment option or cancel order anymore on MS account.

What are the chances of getting it on release day if not dispatched by tomorrow....

They will probably despatch Monday for delivery Tuesday.

Caporegime
MS order now showing "pre-ordered" instead of pending with estimated delivery of 10th November.

Hopefully that means all is good. I wonder when they will be dispatched? Tomorrow or Monday?

Soldato
Anyone heard anything from Shopto mines been processing for about a week now ?

Nothing with mine. Hopefully hear something over the weekend.

I was originally told I wouldn't get one at launch but on Wednesday they contacted me to say that if I paid by the 6th I'd be able to get one as other people hadn't paid up, so I paid for it straight away. Yesterday I received an email saying it was sent to the warehouse so I imagine they're prepping all the orders up ready to leave the warehouse on Monday with DPD. Have you guys not even had the sent to warehouse notification yet?

Associate
Good news! We just wanted to let you know that we are now starting to process your pre-order and it will be dispatched the day before release via the delivery method below.

Preorder 1 of 1 - Royal Mail Tracked 48 - Signed

Guess that means theres a chance ill get it the 11th :)

Soldato
Good news! We just wanted to let you know that we are now starting to process your pre-order and it will be dispatched the day before release via the delivery method below.

Preorder 1 of 1 - Royal Mail Tracked 48 - Signed

Guess that means theres a chance ill get it the 11th :)

Who is that with?

Soldato
Be nice to have some comms from currys. I'll be depressed if Tuesday comes and no console.

I got 5 days set aside for gaming and junk food. I need the pick me up.

Only thing had any confirmation of is ubisoft saying valhalla may be delayed - though not a tragedy on that end as still have to finish odyssey.

Soldato
John Lewis have finally put a page on for the Xbox Series S/X although it doesn't link to any products yet. Might want to keep an eye on it if you are looking for one.

Back
Top Bottom