• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
How do you know if a game supports it? It seems to try and work for everything, but it seems to have got worse generally for me recently.

I played through the whole of rdr2 and quick resume worked 100% everytime. However fifa 20 and thronebreaker have been dodgy as hell.

Oh i'm not sure, just assumed that it would only work on games that supported it. Is it something that works across all games? I've not had a problem with it at all over the games that i've seen it appear on.

Man of Honour
Prey might be the best thing i've played so far this gen and i'm kicking myself for not getting onboard with it at release. System Shock is one of my fave gaming experiences anbd Prey follows in that trend. With a little Bioshovck thrown in. But mostly System Shock. Brilliant stuff.

At least you are playing it at 60fps without the crazy input lag that the game had before the BC patch.

Man of Honour
Oh i'm not sure, just assumed that it would only work on games that supported it. Is it something that works across all games? I've not had a problem with it at all over the games that i've seen it appear on.

No, there are definitely games that don’t support it, and games that connect to servers permanently such as Overwatch shouldn’t support it as you get booted back to the main menu and it just wasted a quick resume slot.

Soldato
They have had them up for pre-order on game since early yesterday. No idea if they are guaranteed or not but if they are they are expecting a massive delivery.

Glad you managed to get one though! Enjoy

Ordered one from game around an hour ago using all access and the status has just changed to packing.

Caporegime

Well, every game I have tried tries to quick resume at least. Seems like some don't really support it hence the issues I'm getting I'm guess.

Associate
About 10 hours in on Skyrim on the series x, its a massive improvement on previous console versions.

It now runs really smooth, instant loading between locations. Even looks nice for an older game. Impressive stuff!

Associate
I'd keep hold of the S till you've got an X. Buying an X (outside of eBay) is so far proving impossible.

I managed to pick up and X a few weeks back. For my lad for christmas... He had a long wait. I've got the game pass and we're playing through the halo series together on CO-OP. It's 20 years since I played it on the original XBOX. It's still such a brilliant game.

Soldato
Skyrim is rather excellent on the X, albeit the cart entrance was meme-worthy as it bugged out.

Got to the point of balancing what I have installed now too. Very tempted to pick up the expansion slot SSD.

Soldato
Skyrim is rather excellent on the X, albeit the cart entrance was meme-worthy as it bugged out.

Got to the point of balancing what I have installed now too. Very tempted to pick up the expansion slot SSD.

It's worth it even at full price but it's on sale on the rainforest at the moment for £195 - £25 saving which is better than nothing. :)

Back
Top Bottom