• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
Oooh, nice. This is making my PC redundant each day it seems. Not sure if that's good or bad. :p

Considering the increasingly ludicrous GPU prices, for me it’s a blessing. I wouldn’t have touched consoles before SSD load speeds and 60fps, but they seem like a viable alternative now. I haven’t PC gamed since owning an XSX. Never thought I’d see the day.

Soldato
Considering the increasingly ludicrous GPU prices, for me it’s a blessing. I wouldn’t have touched consoles before SSD load speeds and 60fps, but they seem like a viable alternative now. I haven’t PC gamed since owning an XSX. Never thought I’d see the day.

Sold my PC, wish I bought the XSX on release rather than wasting November to February looking for a GPU. Absolutely no interest in gaming on a PC now, extortion just to play ports, no thanks!

Associate

This is so true. Add Gamepass Ultimate into the mix as well. My only concern is when MS will flip back to greed mode rather being so gamer friendly.

Soldato
Anyone here on the Ambassador's program?
I've got (in triplicate) the Gain a new follower and Make a new friendship missions to complete in the next 6 days.

Gamertag is 'Zico UK' if anyone is doing the same.

Soldato
Anyone here on the Ambassador's program?
I've got (in triplicate) the Gain a new follower and Make a new friendship missions to complete in the next 6 days.

Gamertag is 'Zico UK' if anyone is doing the same.

I've just added you so hopefully that has worked for your missions!

Soldato
Despite being lucky enough to get an RTX 3080 FE at MSRP I feel pretty tempted to try to get an XBOX Series X when they become more easily available now that I've got an OLED TV (I tested it as a monitor but it's too big and my desk too small even at 48", although I may change my mind on that at some point).

However, the things that concern me are in particular that games won't have a 60 FPS option with raytracing and that it will struggle to consistently achieve 60 FPS. I can't stand 30 FPS and I would gladly sacrifice resolution to avoid it as long as the upscaling is good. The other thing is do you miss keyboard and mouse?

Man of Honour
Despite being lucky enough to get an RTX 3080 FE at MSRP I feel pretty tempted to try to get an XBOX Series X when they become more easily available now that I've got an OLED TV (I tested it as a monitor but it's too big and my desk too small even at 48", although I may change my mind on that at some point).

However, the things that concern me are in particular that games won't have a 60 FPS option with raytracing and that it will struggle to consistently achieve 60 FPS. I can't stand 30 FPS and I would gladly sacrifice resolution to avoid it as long as the upscaling is good. The other thing is do you miss keyboard and mouse?

I miss keyboard and mouse for very few games tbh. I tried FC5 New Dawn the other day and it didn’t feel quite as engaging with a game pad. On the whole though, no, plenty of other perks make up for it.

Associate
That would really look the part under my telly.
Very tempted

**Ordered link now live**
I preorded from the MS store and initially it kept failing the transaction but when i checked my account it had bought 2 of them and 2 elite controllers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom