• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Just get a good set of rechargeable batteries along with a charger and your battery needs are sorted. I wouldn't bother with a play and charge kit.

Game Pass is probably the most must-have accessory for the Xbox.

Oh, and the wireless headset is pretty damn good for the money as well.

As said get rechargeable batteries instead, I got some Panasonic eneloop pros and a amazon basic battery charger. They last ages between charges.

Thanks! :D

Is there such a thing as a headset that would work on both PS5 and Series X? Already have the Pulse 3D headset but would get rid of it if there's one that could work on both.

Associate
Thanks! :D

Is there such a thing as a headset that would work on both PS5 and Series X? Already have the Pulse 3D headset but would get rid of it if there's one that could work on both.
The Steelseries Arctis 7X work on both Xbox, PS5, PC and Switch. They come with a usb dongle that needs to be plugged into the device in use.

Caporegime
Even using the stock informer app that people mentioned I’ve not managed to get one, even if I go to look the instant I get a notification. Sold out. There’s plenty if I want to spend on a £750 bundle though.

Soldato
I've been playing FH5 pretty equally split between downstairs with a Series X and my office upstairs which has my old Xbox One X in it. My Series X is set to performance mode for 60fps but the One X doesn't have any such options and only runs 4K/30fps. I have to say, the One X version is actually quite impressive, it looks excellent and 30fps is absolutely fine, to the point that when I next fire it up on the Series X I'm going to put it in quality mode to give it a good run.

Associate
FH5 is awful at 30fps.

Lol its really not

I played 6 hours in 30fps and changed it to the 60fps mode for 1 hour. The clearly noticeable pop in made me swap it back and it's way better imo.

60fps is nice but the distraction by pop in and trees glitches is not worth it.
30fps seems stable and looks lovely

Soldato
Lol its really not

I played 6 hours in 30fps and changed it to the 60fps mode for 1 hour. The clearly noticeable pop in made me swap it back and it's way better imo.

60fps is nice but the distraction by pop in and trees glitches is not worth it.
30fps seems stable and looks lovely

Agree, as I've said it's the one game that doesn't feel like 30 fps to me and the performance mode pop in is way too distracting, felt like going back a generation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom