Yellowstone

Associate
while i haven't gotten around to catching up on yellowstone since season 1, from what i read without reading the spoilers that the last episode of season 4 has set the stage for the new spin off show "6666"

Soldato
Thread revival.

Just finished watching all 5 seasons.

Thoroughly enjoyed! Great content, acting, scenery etc...

Going to look at 1883 next...

Feel like it peaked in s3 and has been treading water since, still love it despite the obvious flaws though

Is this worth getting Paramount plus for?

If you can get a discount, I got a year of P+ on black friday for half price, doubt i'd pay full price.

Last edited:
Associate
I think Paramount + is worth it for:

Yellowstone

Mayor of Kingstown
Tulsa King

City on a Hill

to name a few.

Soldato
Feel like it peaked in s3 and has been treading water since, still love it despite the obvious flaws though

If you can get a discount, I got a year of P+ on black friday for half price, doubt i'd pay full price.
Whilst I agree that it has dipped a bit, its still one of my favourite shows at the moment. The show has some absolutely brilliant moments even in season 5. For me season 5 peaked at Ep6.
Frustrating waiting for the 2nd half of S5, looking like it'll be summer before we get it.

I think Paramount + is worth it for:

Yellowstone

Mayor of Kingstown
Tulsa King

City on a Hill

to name a few.
Without a doubt, killing it with their lineup. Taylor Sheridan really on a roll at the moment.

Caporegime
yellowstone best thing on tv. costner on about leaving so wonder whats going to happen with him. of you like this give 1923 ago also. only just started but man its going to get really good.

Soldato
yellowstone best thing on tv. costner on about leaving so wonder whats going to happen with him. of you like this give 1923 ago also. only just started but man its going to get really good.
I can see it ending, possibly at the end of S5. There is still plenty of life left in the franchise with the multiple spin off's. Talking of which, I'm looking forward to 6666.

Back
Top Bottom