Young Drivers Test - Silverstone July 17-19th 2013

smr

smr

Soldato
Just been reading about Turvey, he's got a BA deg in Engineering and currently or planning to do a Master's dissertation in 'Formula 1 Aerodynamics' ...

Interesting :)

Man of Honour
OP
Rocked up tonight, had a gander in the paddock :D Asked a few teams to a look in the garages but not allowed due to cars being in bits. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Man of Honour
OP
So you didn't fancy joining us peasants spectating in the terraces then? :D

Did for a while then went back to the bar :p Did you do the pit walk? It was okay but a bit of a waste as it was only demo cars in the end. The drivers were signing autographs yesterday and Wednesday :/

1374317963.jpg

OP updated with all times and links :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Did for a while then went back to the bar :p Did you do the pit walk? It was okay but a bit of a waste as it was only demo cars in the end. The drivers were signing autographs yesterday and Wednesday :/

Nah didn't do the pit walk as I didn't think it would be worth the money. Guess I was right! (Sorta :p) would have loved to get some autographs, but only on Wednesday/Thursday is disappointing.

Took a lot of photos, but I haven't used my camera in so long I'm incredibly rusty so I've barely got any decent shots, and I don't have the steadiest of hands. Need a monopod! Will sort through them tomorrow on the big screen :cool:

Back
Top Bottom