Your current Fish tank Setups!

Soldato
Aye I was always committed to the build and engery prices won't do me any favours but I've saved a couple of plugs with a manifold to power the reactors lol, hopefully running two tanks will be weeks rather than months for the swap over of fish.

Soldato
Yeah that’ll be a fun day. I ended up selling my purple tang as it killed my swallow tail angel. :mad:
Still have a vampire tang, he’s so well behaved though so he will be staying.
Purple tang on my list definitely, 3 or 4 yellows, I have one already, kole looks nice, naso I really like but get massive :eek:, blue carribean I also like, so many to choose from.

Soldato
Yellow and purples were the only must haves when I was setting mine up. 2 years later I’m not sure if I’ll ever have any of the Zebrasoma types again. Caused nothing but problems.
I know it's hard to get settled tank if just one turns out to be a nob head lol.
I have a nebulas wrasse and he's a pure dick, but what a great fish for pest control, eats bristle worms like spaghetti :D

Soldato
Oh I still have some wronguns in there, the sixline wrasse is an absolute git, he is constantly sneaking up and attacking others. Also got a Coral Hogfish that’s gonna be a problem somewhere down the line.

Soldato
My tank is from Aquariums 4 Life. It is second hand though.

i’m glad you said them and not ND aquatics. Hearing a lot of bad things about them on facebook at the moment.

must be setting ya back a lot of money

Yeah I've read about ND tanks and it's not good,
I've spoke to Aquariums 4 life a couple of times and they been most helpfull, going for the Titan range which looks superb mine starts at 4k will turn out more once the 9 foot cabinet is added lol, not using their internal overflow box as I already bought an external one I wanted and doing my own plumbing which I'm in process of putting together as we speak :)

OcUK Staff
A Juwel RIO 450 aquarium, spent the weekend scaping it after buying gravel, soil, sand, rocks and plants for it:

tank101.jpg

My first attempt at doing something a little more fancy on the decor in the tank, tried to aim for something somewhat natural looking.
Now just cycling the tank ready for fish, will take sometime but will give it a boost by adding in some BIO media from an established tank. :)

P.S. Apologies for all the bubbles on the glass, not long been filled.

OcUK Staff
One of the crayfish I bought had a broken claw and damage to the upper leg shell area - see the highlighted sections in the photo below.
It was easy to tell the two apart because of this.

This morning I woke up and the claw & leg are both fully repaired and looking completely normal. Can they regenerate this quickly?

51824976536_a9e14908fb_b.jpg

Lovely and very interactive, but these guys will devour your fish, particular neons.

Back
Top Bottom