Your favourite chilli sauce is?

Soldato
I've tried several of their sauces and they're really nice, not excessively hot though.

This is one of the tastiest chilli suaces I've had (as well as being up there with some of the hottest). It has a very rich smoky/spicy flavour (And did I mention the heat?):
https://www.cambridgechilli.co.uk/online-shop/#!/Trinidad-Scorpion-Sauce/p/38303268/category=5371773

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah, that's the one I got. I don't think it's that hot at all. Certainly not true habanero levels.

oh for sure it's not a proper connoisseurs hot sauce, but it's what I am dipping my pizza in at the moment!

It's pretty pedestrian in fairness but would catch my dad out if he were to try it.

Caporegime
oh for sure it's not a proper connoisseurs hot sauce, but it's what I am dipping my pizza in at the moment!

It's pretty pedestrian in fairness but would catch my dad out if he were to try it.
It's very nice if you are a flavour over heat man, which I am really. I had it over my bbq'd chicken and chorizo kebabs last night. Lovely. The light fruitiness suits chicken perfectly.

Associate
Initially it just just leaves your mouth numb, but once you build up a tolerance it actually has a nice flavour.

Yeah, I think that is why it has remained as my favourite. Rather than just pain without any redeeming quality, its an good hum of heat with a really nice flavour.

Soldato
My favourite has been one my sister's boyfriend made himself! Can't remember the specifics but it was a good heat, consistency, taste etc.

I like trying new stuff though so I have a big list I've gotten from watching Clifton Chilli Club reviews on YouTube, although unfortunately they add more quicker than I can try #neverendingchilliquest

Associate
The Ribman makes some lovely sauces, though can't link cos of swearies!

Holy ...... is the best, really nice taste and a not too over-powering kick

Back
Top Bottom