Your Favourite MP3 Software

Soldato
It's always been rock solid in that regard for me. It does rely on exiting properly for all settings/playlist to be saved. Perhaps you had some unstable component that was crashing on exit??

I'm sure you're not the type of person who would kill it via task manager as that would also cause changes made since starting to be lost. :p

Caporegime
It's always been rock solid in that regard for me. It does rely on exiting properly for all settings/playlist to be saved. Perhaps you had some unstable component that was crashing on exit??

I'm sure you're not the type of person who would kill it via task manager as that would also cause changes made since starting to be lost. :p

It was a while ago now but I had playlists I had built up over months of listening, I didn't do it all in one sitting. Then it crashed one day and when I opened it they were all gone. I was able to recover them, but it happened again a few months later, and I couldn't recover them, so I moved onto a different piece of software in disgust - Even though it probably wasn't the programs fault per se! :p

To be honest though, while I do have MusicBee to keep all my old music on, I do 99% of my music listening on Youtube these days. I'm not sure if thats because of laziness or convenience. Although, arent they the same thing? ;)

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Musicbee

I use to be a foobar fan but sometimes have issues using direct audio playback with ASIO or exclusive audio playback, but with musicbee no such bug or issue just select wasapi exclusive playback and save and it actually works. Also had a dark skin built in so you don't have to mess about with addons, patches and other nonsense like foobar with musicbee its all built in and still fast.

Man of Honour
MsuicBee, can be as minimal or as complex as you like. Also is easy to configure!

MusicBee_2020_small_2.jpg

MusicBee_2020_small.jpg

MusicBee_2020_large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom