Your first crash

Soldato
Voxination;30492802 said:
Heavy snow of 2013, parents told me not to go out and be a prat, I went out and proceeded to be a prat.

At this point it was still amusing.

AcU3PGd.jpg

Nice phone call to my very recently divorced parents for them to come and get me out, took us (a very awkward) 6 hours and a kind stranger from PistonHeads in his old Defender 90 with a winch to get me out. Think it was about £600 in repairs and £100 to the PHer for his time.

With hair like that, are you sure this wasn't the winter of 1983?

Associate
After having a car for a month I decided to go flying around some country lanes like an idiot. Hit a bump, locked my wheels, spun round, hit a wall and then rolled it. Don't have any pictures of the car but the google maps car did manage to catch the wall a few days after it happened.
wH81SmY.png

Soldato
Nope, still haven't crashed :), unlike the moralists/anti speed brigade said here I would.

I have fallen over on the bike twice at pretty much standstill, and the moped on the day I got my license more than 7 years ago, but otherwise, in the car, nope :).

Associate
Skillmister;30495522 said:
Could have picked a straighter road

I know right, I'd cooked the brakes on the previous turns, braked on a bump I didn't see and the pedal went to the floor, locked all 4 wheels and threw me into the wall. The words too fast come to mind too.

Back
Top Bottom