YOUR Game of the Year 2023

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
?????

Youll pay £60 for for Starfield which from broad opinion is a worse game of the two rather than spend £50 on BG3??... ok.....

Who spent £60 on Starfield? Not me.

I spent 50% less than that for the premium code on members market. I was hyped as it was fallout in space. To me getting Fallout in space right would always be worth a hell of a lot more than BG3.

Also I am not 100% sure if I will like BG3. I enjoyed divinity original sin, yet did not enjoy the sequel and never finished it.

Also I rarely pay more than around £35 for a game. Certainly not more than £40 unless it is from a franchise I love and want to support.

So yeah. Take your judgemental comment and stick it where the sun doesn't shine :p:D

Man of Honour
OP
it said MY game of the year, and i only bought it this year
Which is fine, it can be your game of the year but unfortunately it doesnt follow the rules ( Rule #2 - Must have been FULL released between Jan 1st 2023 and Dec 31st 2023 (which means that yes, a game which was in Early Access pre-2023 but got its FULL release this year, IS allowed ) , so I cant add it to this list.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tonight is the Game Awards for 2023, so might as well open my annual YOUR GOTY thread today too.

I paid for a single game this year: Assetto Corsa. I got Starfield as part of the AMD promo deal. Really, I've stuck to my old favourites.

So put me down for Nothing at all.

Last edited:
Soldato
BG3 almost, but I'd have to say no to it as I personally feel release state and the fact it is unfinished gave me a bitter taste. Other than that I suspect I would have chosen ratchet and clank but I haven't played it yet. So nothing for me.

Associate
Vampire Survivors although it came out of early access late 2022 the game is awesome.

The console versions came out this year though.

Associate
Always a little fuzzy on the release date rules with console ports, but if it's allowed, easily my number 1 for this year was Returnal.

If not allowed, it's very close, but I'd have to just pip RE4 Remake as the winner ahead of Armoured Core 6.

BG3 likely on my list to go through next year as I normally don't play that kind of game, but it's the only one that's really peaked my interest.

Back
Top Bottom