YouTube Premium

I'm still hoping to get away with it (Ukraine). Maybe being on Starlink and in Spain helps and they're only targetting UK users at the moment with the emails?

Would be annoying to go back to ads, but it's just too hefty a price for only removing adds from videos. I don't watch that much though, maybe <10hrs a month so maybe that's how i've escaped.

Last edited:
The apple appstore turkish gift balance method seems to be working for me. Going to explore premium for a month and see how it works for us. I've not done family. I'm just going to use the same generic throwaway account on about a million devices accross the fam where we will all get served each others rubbish, but at least we'll have no ads. Not sure if we will hit a device limit. Let's see.

The apple appstore turkish gift balance method seems to be working for me. Going to explore premium for a month and see how it works for us. I've not done family. I'm just going to use the same generic throwaway account on about a million devices accross the fam where we will all get served each others rubbish, but at least we'll have no ads. Not sure if we will hit a device limit. Let's see.
ive been reading about that, looks intresting shame i dont have an iphone or can borrow one
:(

Tried creating another Apple ID today but it kept failing at verifying the phone number, I guess it's picking up on my number already being linked to an account? Either way I've got another phone at work so I'll try that when I am back on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom