Soldato
Nothing like the same sort, but there is these two, full movies for both are coming sometime.

It's a shame GW is really dumb at things like this, that monetone Hellreach movie, I would love to see audio books like that animated like that, people would pay for that and buy them.

The inquisitor film was cancelled unfortunately was following that one my self :(

There is this one, its low budget and fan made and a bit cheesy but not a bad film

Last edited:
Soldato
The inquisitor film was cancelled unfortunately was following that one my self :(

There is this one, its low budget and fan made and a bit cheesy but not a bad film

Oh crap, I didn't know it got cancelled, shame. :( I hope GW didn't nuke them.

Ah you sure it's been cancelled? I just checked their facebook page and they trying to shift to full scale production with a proper budget.

Yeah, I seen Damnatus. it was one of the first fan made movies, GW nuked them but they "released" the flim anyway on torrents. :p

There is official Ultramarine movie, but am sure you seen that.

Soldato
Oh crap, I didn't know it got cancelled, shame. :( I hope GW didn't nuke them.

Ah you sure it's been cancelled? I just checked their facebook page and they trying to shift to full scale production with a proper budget.

Yeah, I seen Damnatus. it was one of the first fan made movies, GW nuked them but they "released" the flim anyway on torrents. :p

There is official Ultramarine movie, but am sure you seen that.

You may be right actually. He released a long video on his channell but i didnt have time to watch it and just read a few comments.

Re ultramarines i havent actually watched that, will watch it asap ive heard about it loads but just never got round to it!

Caporegime
One good question.... Why have we not gone "back" to the moon?

We've made huge technological advances since that first mission... And yet.... We haven't gone "back".

Is there a case for doing so? It's literally a massive rock floating in space, what could we possibly gain from going back?

Caporegime
A mission that apparently took place so many years ago... Imagine the quality of footage we'd have if we went there now.

Absolutely, but some nice 4K HDR footage doesn't warrant spending tens - if not hundreds - of millions on a mission. If there was some major breakthrough like finding water or experiments with the feasibility of SJWs in zero oxygen environments then go for it, but I can't think of or find a valid reason for doing so.

Soldato
It would've been so easy to lie to the public back then. Tv and radio was the only source of news/information. How could we no for certain they were actually there..... And then there's the story about the lost / overwritten tapes. I don't think I buy it anymore

Back
Top Bottom