Man of Honour
I'm guessing this is another video that at its essence is trying to prop up support for crypto which the author is probably invested in.

For a tongue in cheek opposing point:

Everyone is going to lose everything held in digital currency :p

Man of Honour
There's a YouTube thread or something else in another forum to talk about this nonsense. This isn't suitable for SC, and no attempt has been made to present a case around it to make a discussion here.

Agreed didn't see much in the video that made it speaker's corner worthy on its own and OP doesn't put forward something for debate based on it.

Caporegime
I switched to Plusnet broadband recently and it's hands down the worst internet experience I've ever had. My PC is connected directly to the router via homeplugs, and this is what my gaming looks like:

Even my glider was like WTF :D

Caporegime

I hope, for the sake of the human, they've introduced a negative reward for attacking the bloke with the stick :D with enough exploration and plenty of repetitions it is something doggo bot should deffo try... would certainly help him get to the goal faster!

I guess they're more control theory/Engineer types than reinforcement learning/AI types, still it's all kind of the the same ****.

Back
Top Bottom