Soldato
You'd be amazed at what ships can handle. Surprised there was no redundancy for the steering at least. I'd love to know what caused that engine failure, in terms of engineering those big diesels are indestructible so it must have been a controls issue. I'm amazed ships are allowed with SPF.
Also it seems like it had 4 engines go down..:eek:

As they say they where able to fix three of the engines afterwards

The stranded Norway cruise ship has restarted with three of four engines now working, Joint Rescue Centre for Southern Norway spokesman Per Fjeld tells CNN..

Soldato
Wow this video taken from inside the Viking Sky cruise ship that suffered engine problems while in a storm looks really scary :eek:

Pff. I remember as a kid on my old man's trawler, coming back one night through some really rough seas where the boat was launching near vertical off the waves before slapping back down, and his mate - a really old ex-navy seadog nicknamed "boson" - flat cap, round glasses and a rollup permanently between his lips, was sat out on deck, on the engine box, gutting fish while I was being thrown around so violently in the wheelhouse I was literally hitting my head on the roof. :D

Caporegime

Just why? :rolleyes:

That is horrendous. Even a US adaptation would be funnier! With the characters and scripts adjusted for the US slightly but the status/relationships the same etc..

A stage production where the actors aren't just trying to act the role but act as the original actors acting the roles that we are already very familiar with is just not grounded/natural since they're spending as much effort trying to mimic their predecessors as they are playing the part itself. I mean a lot of comedy is in the delivery and this has instantly ****ed the delivery completely.

Back
Top Bottom