NVP

NVP

Soldato
It's hard to say. The car on the street at the very beginning, and the buses, seem more 60's but the wallpaper on the wall could be late 60's or early 70's. I'd say it's near the change of the decade and probably just at the end of the 60's.
Thanks, I think you're correct, I'm trying to match it off with any TV shows around that time... a much harder task than I'd anticipated!

Soldato

The game question is great... What do you play? Blank face, Mostly Ninendo. Drinker nails this, she is rather vacuous and her whole channel setup and impromptu drop ins with other streamers is really disingenuous.

Nice eye candy tho.

There's been a lot of gripes, mainly because she pretends to be something she's not (the whole "amateur" thing is super scripted, organised, and professionally filmed), and Youtube boosted her up the rankings, made her trending, etc, generally gave her a ton of white privilege to put her on the platform ie it's hypocritical because she talks all the time about how bad that is, then uses it to get a platform for herself. Other people had to work years to get to where she is on day one.

Soldato
Just 'normal' people who are twitch streamers have channel managers for youtube, so not surprised someone who has the potential for a lot of views will have a load of things done on their behalf. You could say its not fair but also realise they are taking a cut of her advertising and consider it a good investment.

humanity's greatest achievements in civil engineering

If they can have earthquake then I presume it can break, theres potential for nature to outdo anything man made.

Back
Top Bottom